In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Vote out the incumbent

Sky SoldierSky Soldier Member Posts: 460
edited October 2014 in Politics
It seems to me that it would be a good way to let politicians know that we are not happy with the way our government is being run.
Let them serve one term and give them the boot, break up the "good ole boys" club

What say you?

SS

Comments

• Options
    USN_AirdaleUSN_Airdale Member Posts: 2,987
    edited November -1
    most especially the libercrats !!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not voted for an incumbent is years; I don't plan on voting for one this time around. Even my congresscritter Bill Johnson (R) OHIO-6th will not get my vote. Two terms are long enough, time for a libertarian to take over.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I have not voted for an incumbent is years; I don't plan on voting for one this time around. Even my congresscritter Bill Johnson (R) OHIO-6th will not get my vote. Two terms are long enough, time for a libertarian to take over.

ok. what libertarian are you going to write in. [:D]
    Ohio 6th 2014
    Bill Johnson - Republican
    Jennifer Garrison - Democrat
    Dennis Lambert - Green Party
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

ok. what libertarian are you going to write in. [:D]
    Ohio 6th 2014
    Bill Johnson - Republican
    Jennifer Garrison - Democrat
    Dennis Lambert - Green Party

John Don Wilson 12/08/1928-01/06/2013 RIP
    He can't do any worse.
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my state they also have a ? should judge so&so be retained. I also vote against this they are part of the problem not the solution.