In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Paramedics in Dallas did not know about Ebola!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Politics
Sure look like the genie is out of the bottle!

serf

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/paramedic-in-dallas-slams-health-officials-was-not-informed-of-patients-ebola-diagnosis-drove-around-contaminated-ambulance-for-2-days

Paramedics who attended to the Ebola diagnosed patient in Dallas were not contacted by hospital officials, local or state health officials, or the CDC to inform them that they were driving around in an ambulance that could be contaminated with the infectious virus.

According to a report by Breitbart News, one of the paramedics himself says that it was not until 48 hours after he had transported Thomas Duncan to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital that he was informed that he could be driving around in an Ebola contaminated death trap.

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's obvious they didn't need to know. Or they were the ride to spread the plague. Ebloa Apocalypse instead of Zombie Apocalypse.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they are the BLACK DEATH from Africa...sure we still say come on over after Europe stopped flights weeks ago CDC = can't do correctly
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was working in an ER I saw the EMS crews sanitize the backs of the ambulances only when there was a bloody case. Otherwise they just pulled away when done.

Ebola in the back? I'd want a hose to spray out the entire inside drenching everything then letting it dry out before I'd want to get back in there.