In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ebola Outbreak, Martial Law, Amerika Locked Down

MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
edited October 2014 in Politics
"Your papers please."

"We are just looking for food and water."

"I heard a cough."

"No, no one is sick, we are just hungry and thirsty."

"Come with us."

(Stay tuned for the next episode.)

Comments

• Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sure glad I bought lots of silver
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just what Obama and the democraps want and with the elections headed our way why would anybody vote for a democrap or Rino[:(][xx(][V]
  • Options
    MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

Drop a silver coin down into your water a while before you drink it.
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MaxOHMS
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

Drop a silver coin down into your water a while before you drink it.

Naw, I just swallowed a mercury dime, I'm a on the go type of guy
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

The radical islamic muslime terrorists have another way to cause financial distress, havoc and chaos in America.

[}:)]

With the same financial backing and protection that the Jews provided for the 911 attacks. Do you remember the five dancing Israeli's and the largest spy ring ever uncovered in the U.S. ? Wasn't it strange that 100 foreign spies were classified as students overstaying their visa's and sent home?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I recall video on TV of the rag heads celebrating the death of thousands after the towers fell.

I recall the nightly news letting one slip by. A fat Jew with his cap on was walking past a dust and concrete covered NYPD cruiser that had been damaged in the 911 attacks. He looked at the cruiser with contempt and spat on it. I wish to this day that I had my tape running for that one. Fat filthy scum ...........
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I recall video on TV of the rag heads celebrating the death of thousands after the towers fell.

Don't forget The Five dancing Israeli's ....they were the first people arrested in conjunction with the 911 attacks. They were dancing and celebrating and were reported by people who saw them. They were sent home like the 100 Jew spies were and two of those dorks gave interviews in Israel bragging about the Mossad assigning them to take pictures of the Trade Tower attacks for posterity. What do you have to say about those five ?
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    When is enough, enough ?

[xx(]

Read Benjamin Franklin on this topic apparently they forgot to teach this little know facts in Elemtary school. Myself I feel the more intelligence you have then most but not all have more contempt just leave race out of it in my opinion.

With Trans humanism on the horizon with Artificial intelligence augmentation then it may level the playing field in the future.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/07/benjamin-franklin-and-the-jew

Jews, by contrast, are our moral, intellectual, and social superiors. Unlike us, they must not be evaluated objectively or by the same standards as other people. Nothing they say or do is ever wrong. It is acceptable to single them out positively as a group, but never negatively. Even the most godless philo-Semites are convinced that Jews incarnate some ineffable divine holiness, elevating the Chosen far above the ranks of ordinary mortals, whose rights and interests do not matter by comparison.

But Franklin, seemingly, did not think that way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf
    When is enough, enough ?

[xx(]

Read Benjamin Franklin on this topic apparently they forgot to teach this little know facts in Elemtary school. Myself I feel the more intelligence you have then most but not all have more contempt just leave race out of it in my opinion.

Jews incarnate some ineffable divine holiness, elevating the Chosen far above the ranks of ordinary mortals, whose rights and interests do not matter by comparison.

That's how the Jews consider themselves. Ben's statement is spot on.
    The Jews like to portray themselves as a race......they are not a race......they are a religious group.

Do you have any input on the Five Dancing Israeli's or the Israeli spy ring that was shipped home after 911 ? It's about spies and traitors in this country who aid them. How about a answer?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    When is enough, enough ?

[xx(]

Jews incarnate some ineffable divine holiness, elevating the Chosen far above the ranks of ordinary mortals, whose rights and interests do not matter by comparison.

The Jews like to portray themselves as a race......they are not a race......they are a religious group.

Do you have any input on the Five Dancing Israeli's or the Israeli spy ring that was shipped home after 911 ? It's about spies and traitors in this country who aid them. How about a answer?

I have heard about it and anybody with the last name Bin Laden last name was flown out of the country while no else could fly too!

Now are those half brothers just conspiring to kill Our Nation is the question to ask! If so they have done a damn good job of setting up a police state! Shesss they can't trust anybody any more! [:D]

Also those last comments posted on the previous post were the author's summary not Ben Franklin's. I did not mean to mislead anyone here.
    serf
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MaxOHMS
    "Your papers please."

"We are just looking for food and water."

"I heard a cough."

"No, no one is sick, we are just hungry and thirsty."

"Come with us."

(Stay tuned for the next episode.)

Right, come with us to a facility where Ebola patients will be sure to infect you so you die.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When is enough, enough ?

[xx(]

I have heard about it and anybody with the last name Bin Laden last name was flown out of the country while no else could fly too!

Now are those half brothers just conspiring to kill Our Nation is the question to ask! If so they have done a damn good job of setting up a police state! Shesss they can't trust anybody any more! [:D]

Also those last comments posted on the previous post were the author's summary not Ben Franklin's. I did not mean to mislead anyone here.
    serf

Actually, I am more interested in the Israeli spy ring that was allowed to function with the knowledge of our government. It was arranged for them to be gathered up all at once after their work on 911 was completed. They were classified as students over staying their visa's and shipped home to Israel before they could be questioned. They were at the very least guilty of wire tapping and conspiracy not to mention being accessories to the 911 attacks.

Add a couple of other interesting facts to the spy issue. Connected Jews who worked in the Trade Towers were called and warned not to go to work on 911. The five dancing Israeli's and their employer the Mossad had knowledge of the time of impact and the direction the flights were coming from. Our government had knowledge of the spy ring long before 911 and more than likely was aware of the impending attack.
    It would be nice if the people of this country were fully informed of those facts and allowed to prosecute the guilty parties.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ignorance on parade.

If caring about spies and traitors working with our own government to sucker us into invading Iraq is ignorance .....something is wrong. How about putting up your thoughts on the Dancing Israeli's, the spy ring and the involvement of our government in the cover up. It's easy to attack my post. You either don't have the courage or don't have the brains to actually discuss those issues.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ignorance on parade.

If caring about spies and traitors working with our own government to sucker us into invading Iraq is ignorance .....something is wrong. How about putting up your thoughts on the Dancing Israeli's, the spy ring and the involvement of our government in the cover up. It's easy to attack my post. You either don't have the courage or don't have the brains to actually discuss those issues.

Not going to debate 9/11, a "cover up" or the joos.

You clearly have nothing new to add that hasn't been screeched for more than a decade with the same results.

Gosh who would of thought The Twin towers was a terrorist target before 9/11? Answer In 1993 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Ok ok who would of thought to use a plane to fly into the twin towers

Answer in 1996 they knw1 http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/18/us/traces-of-terrorism-the-warnings-fbi-knew-for-years-about-terror-pilot-training.html

Ok ok ok now who would of thought the government would allow in people in from virus stricken areas with Ebola?

Sign now! Before it's too late!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/have-faa-ban-all-incoming-and-outgoing-flights-ebola-stricken-countries-until-ebola-outbreak/FFJHH9yX
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,652 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ignorance on parade.

Not going to debate 9/11, a "cover up" or the joos.

You clearly have nothing new to add that hasn't been screeched for more than a decade with the same results.

Gosh who would of thought The Twin towers was a terrorist target before 9/11? Answer In 1993 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Ok ok who would of thought to use a plane to fly into the twin towers

Answer in 1996 they knw1 http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/18/us/traces-of-terrorism-the-warnings-fbi-knew-for-years-about-terror-pilot-training.html

Ok ok ok now who would of thought the government would allow in people in from virus stricken areas with Ebola?

Sign now! Before it's too late!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/have-faa-ban-all-incoming-and-outgoing-flights-ebola-stricken-countries-until-ebola-outbreak/FFJHH9yX

As I said, ignorance on parade.

But tell you what, serf, you give me five three good reasons to not ban flights and prove you have an ounce of rational thought on the matter, and I will be glad to discuss it with you.

Careful Barz, your parade is gonna turn into a stampede!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taken from an article about Ebola and flights. Please note; this is the same CDC, same government, same bureaucratic career weenies that declared guns are a threat to public health.

Thomas Frieden, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has been asked repeatedly about a travel ban in near-daily briefings with the press over the past week. Each time, he has insisted it won't work.

Frieden, who is heading the government's Ebola response, has gone as far as to say that a travel ban could hurt Americans in the long run, by limiting the ability of relief workers and supplies to get into West Africa's Ebola zone.

"Until the disease is controlled in Africa, we can't get the disease to zero here," Frieden said at a Tuesday news conference. (Related: "Every Newly Emerging Disease Like Ebola Begins With a Mystery.")

Public health experts generally back the administration's actions, and most oppose a travel ban, at least for the moment. But they say the issue is more nuanced than Frieden has made it out to be. A travel ban would have kept Duncan from bringing Ebola to the U.S., they say, and could keep out some future infected travelers.

"It is a question, I think, on which people can honestly disagree," said Stephen S. Morse, professor of epidemiology at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health. "There are good arguments to be made on both sides. It's partly a philosophical choice."

Politics and Perception

Six African countries have already banned or suspended flights from Liberia, Guinea, and Sierra Leone, and others have instituted other travel restrictions. (Related: "Doctors and Nurses Risk Everything to Fight Ebola in West Africa.")

And since late August, the U.S. State Department has urged Americans to avoid all non-essential travel to Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea.

But Congressman Alan Grayson, a Florida Democrat, wants the U.S government to go further. Grayson said he would propose legislation calling for a ban if the administration continues to avoid one.

"It will prevent infected travelers in whom Ebola is asymptomatic and undetectable from traveling to the United States and then exposing Americans to the disease after they become symptomatic," he said by e-mail.

It takes anywhere from 2 to 21 days for someone who has been exposed to the Ebola virus to show symptoms. People who are not symptomatic are not contagious, and Duncan did not have symptoms while he was traveling and so could not pass the virus on to fellow passengers. No one who came into contact with Duncan has yet become ill, though several family members and contacts are under observation until the 21 days have elapsed.

A number of high-profile Republican politicians, including Texas Senator Ted Cruz and Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, have said that more needs to be done to keep Ebola victims from arriving on U.S. soil. But they've stopped short of demanding a full ban.

Wendy Parmet, director of the Program on Health Policy and Law at Northeastern University School of Law, in Boston, said that travel bans are appealing because they make people feel safe. But she argued that safety could be an illusion.

"It gives us the false assurance that we can ignore the problems that are happening in Africa," she said. "At the end of the day, we can't. And our own safety depends on our getting it right there, not on building the walls."

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we stop the flights and spend what it takes to stop it in Africa. One or two 15-20 megaton thermonuclear devices per infected country should do the trick.

Maybe that should be in green font, not sure at this point.