In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New York "A Sad State of Affairs"

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Politics
This is the message from Tom King, President of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association.We can't get the Republican Senate to endorse Rob Astorino for governor.We can't even get the Republican Party to back their on candidate.We have Republican Senators appearing with the Governor telling their constituents what a good job he's doing.We have high ranking Republican figures starting a "Republicans for Cuomo"organization.My guess is that the NYSRPA is going to endorse the Conservative Party.I tend to agree with Tom King.NYSRPA wants to deliver a message to the state capitol.

We need to send King Cuomo packing along with the other bums that turned their backs on us. Eighteen legislators voted against the NY Safe(unsafe)Act of 2013.My own Senator voted against the Safe Act which I appreciated but now says this matter is best handled in the courts. What a cop out.Andrew Cuomo has trampled on the Rule of Law.He used "A message of Necessity" to circumvent the Will of the People.He rules by intimidation.

I came to New York State in 1961 because the Army sent me to West Point to serve part of my tour.Since the passage of the Safe Act I have been fixing up my parents home in Central Virginia. Mom passed in '97 and Dad(medic in WW2) passed three years ago.My wife and I do not wish to leave my nine year old grandson in Cornwall,NY but I will not live under a dictator any longer.

Governor Cuomo has 35 million in his war chest and you can buy a lot of lies with that kind of money.The attack ads have already started but we have the truth on our side.Please, if you are a New York State resident get registered if you are not and vote.Talk to your shooting friends and neighbors and get them to vote.Win their hearts and minds!

Comments

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Republican's, democrats, two sides of the same coin anymore. Other than rhetoric they seem to have the same goals, just a different way to get there. And since the media is in bed with the left there's no way any true conservative would ever get an even break.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea I got the "Bullet" and read it yesterday......Very sad !

So how do we VOTE next month to get rid of the TYRANT CUOMO ?
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    King Cuomo wants the conservatives to get out of NY State.Well I am a Republican and Conservative and will probably vote on Conservative line this time.I have one more fight left in me before NY is in my rear view mirrow.The tide is starting to turn against Cuomo.He has most of the Republican legislators in his back pocket.Did you know over 400,000 people have left NY State since he was elected Governor?
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's simple got incumbents?
    Get a rope.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NY Secure Firearms and Ammunition Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013

SENATE FLOOR VOTE:-Jan 14. 2013 Ayes (43) Nays (18) Excused (1)
    Ayes:43; (Democrat:32 Republican:11)
    Nays: 18; (Democrat:0 Republican:18)

ASSEMBLY FLOOR VOTE:-Jan 15, 2013 Ayes (104) Nays (43) Excused (3)
    Ayes: 104; (Democrat:96 Republican:7 Independent:1)
    Nays: 43; (Democrat:8 Republican:35 Independent:0)

The only way to NOT see any difference, is to NOT want to see any difference.
    You bet, Independents would make all the difference.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First please read NY FORESTER'S topic on SAFE ACT 2.Recent survey By Quinnipac University gives King Cuomo 51 percent of the vote and Astorino 31 percent.Cuomo leads Astorino by 32 points among female voters.Men favor him also by 5 point margin.From what I read this is getting smaller and smaller.Cuomo and his running mate Kathy Hochul have made female voters a priority.Created new "Womens Equality Party" and touted efforts to protect abortion rights,help domestic violence victims and address pay inequities.So,now we know where the problem is.King Cuomo is very cunning and he has the women right where he wants them.If my wife votes for King Cuomo there will be domestic violence in our household! Just kidding of course because she is smart enough to know that voting for the King would be shooting herself in the foot.Any ideas out there on how to get this TYRANT out of Albany?
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am afraid it is going to be too late when the Sheeple finally wake up !

They will realize they have made a mistake and voted for this criminal when they have absolutely no rights and have to ask the government when and where to crap !
    Abort Cuomo