In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BRICS common currency is coming?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Politics
This could cause a lot of headaches for the West with all it's funny money laying around!

serf

http://in.rbth.com/world/2014/10/22/brics_common_currency_would_help_break_western_financial_hegemony_39193.html

The difference would be that the BRICS currency would be backed by real assets and resources - including human, natural resources, and raw materials - which our countries are rich in. In all likelihood, once these measures are introduced the world will be split into two camps: the `progressive' camp, which would include BRICS countries and the emerging markets aligned with them, and the `pessimists,' which would include the United States, Europe, and the countries associated with them.

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/07/14/brics-and-the-bank-for-international-settlements/

The Bank for International Settlements controls and sets the priorities for the all the central banks in the world, of which every country now has one. The BRICS are still working underneath the mandates of the BIS, and as this report shows, there will be no true or purposeful break away from the international banking powers which have controlled the world for centuries.

From the beginning in the SDR's and the New Bretton Woods series I have postulated that the Hegelian Dialectic of problem/reaction/solution would be used to facilitate the transition to the multilateral system. I stated how the sovereign debt crisis would be used as the problem component and civil unrest and geopolitical tension would be used as the reaction component, with the slow methodical implementation of the new system being presented as the solution.

This is exactly what has been happening, even to the point where the head of the BIS themselves are stating that a sovereign debt crisis could now threaten stability and lead to another financial crisis. Need there be more said at this point

Considering the shared control that the BRICS countries now have over the IMF and its core resources, American interests were not in a position to barter for both the Middle East and Europe. Britain will separate from the European Union so it can maintain its allegiance with its long time ally.

Another change that we may see between now and July, 2015 is the Managing Director position change from a European to an Asian designate. Christine Lagarde, who is already embroiled in a corruption scandal in her home country of France, will likely step down and the 3rd Deputy Managing Director, one Zhu Min, former Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China will take her place. It is also likely that we could see the current Governor of the PBoC Zhou Xiaochuan step into the role. But considering that Xiaochuan is also having trouble at home it is increasingly probable that Min will be China's man in Europe.

The coming contraction of credit and liquidity will lead to the required and sudden level of deflation. With no governments or central banks able to increase liquidity to keep the system from completely collapsing, the solution segment of the Hegelian Dialectic will be rolled out on the tracks that have already been laid for it.

With each passing day what was not so clear at the beginning of the year is coming into focus. The broader CSI at play is being implemented exactly as we have been explaining it since January. The MFS and it's SDR bond liquidity will rise on wings of fire from the ashes of the worlds insolence

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anybody here ever seen a banker suffer any inconvenience ???
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Brother-in-Law is a career banker-been in that business since he got out of college. In all those years, I never once saw him pay more for ANYTHING or reimburse anyone for more than the minimum he could weasel out of the deal. He'd ask me to pick up farm supplies and pay me later. Never offered to pay for my trip to town or for delivering the stuff to the farm.
    There's got to be some angle that looks profitable for whatever a banker is considering.