In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I was right about the U.S.S. Liberty

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited November 2014 in Politics
Another conspiracy theory proven true. Recently declassified radio transmissions of Israeli Jet pilots conclusively now prove the Israeli's knew the ship they were attacking was American.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html#page=1

Comments

• Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    Another conspiracy theory proven true. Recently declassified radio transmissions of Israeli Jet pilots conclusively now prove the Israeli's knew the ship they were attacking was American.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html#page=1

It was a well coordinated air, land and sea operation that had to have been planned at the highest levels of the Israeli government. Planes, boats and helicopter infantry were involved in the attack. You can't put those three branches of their military together in one operation unless it's ordered at the top.
    There were several reasons for the attack.
    One was to get the Liberty out of the way because it was picking up transmissions about the planned Israeli sneak attack on the Syrians and the violation the cease fire that we had negotiated.
    One was the issue of the Liberty picking up battlefield transmissions that involved the murder of Egyptian prisoners of war by the Israeli's.
    One was to blame the Egyptians for the attack and give LBJ a excuse to attack them. The Lavon Affair and the trade tower attacks are examples of Israeli strategy that involved us doing their dirty work for them.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The article says the Liberty was not to monitor the Israeli's communications but they probably were anyway. And yes about the Egyptians murdered.

I think LBJ knew about the attack before it happened and approved of it if not out right been one of the planners.

Israel was never a stupid country. I don't believe they would have ever dared to risk getting caught on their own accord. I am certain the idea came from somewhere inside American intel or the white house itself.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The article says the Liberty was not to monitor the Israeli's communications but they probably were anyway. And yes about the Egyptians murdered.

I think LBJ knew about the attack before it happened and approved of it if not out right been one of the planners.

Israel was never a stupid country. I don't believe they would have ever dared to risk getting caught on their own accord. I am certain the idea came from somewhere inside American intel or the white house itself.

Yeah it's all a con game as the Illuminati moves the chess pieces on the board. Just think of all the death and destruction governments have done to their citizens over the last hundred years!

Soon they are going to start a new world war to depopulate the masses for The NWO to sweep in.

serf

ps leave out the I's Waco and think what President Lincoln said.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
  • Options
    edited November -1

The Liberty came back to the U.S. and was rebuilt only to be sold as scrap a year later. The Captain of the Liberty was the only person awarded the Congressional Medal Of Honor who wasn't in a war zone to earn it. LBJ didn't present the medal......it was presented by the Secretary Of The Navy.......not at the White House but in a shed at the navy yard. So much for our government being into it up to it's ears.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The first word we heard of the attack said that the Egyptians had done it. It came as a GREAT shock to the Israelis when they found out they had not sunk the ship or killed all the crewmen. They were even attacking the lifeboats to make sure there were no witnesses. They had intended to blame Egypt for the attack.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There was at least one Jewish crew member on that ship. They didn't care about the possibility of killing him any more than they cared about killing Jews in the Trade Tower attacks. If the blind cattle Jews in this country would wake up they would realize that they're being used just like the rest of us.