In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Guess who is race baiting again

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Politics
RACE BAITING: Obama Meets with #Ferguson Activists, Wants Them to `Stay On Course'

Posted on November 17, 2014

Obama takes some time to meet with Ferguson activists, showing where his priorities are. Check this out.

Protesters are gathering in support of Michael Brown in and around St. Louis as they nervously await what many believe will be an inevitable no-indictment vote in the coming days by a grand jury for the officer who shot him.

Demonstrators held a `die-in' Sunday to mark 100 days since the unarmed Ferguson, Missouri teen was killed. They also convened to, among other things, prepare for the imminent court decision by issuing `rules of engagement' for police there for crowd control, the New York Times reports.

Many of the the high-profile protesters met with President Obama and discussed the matter November 5, including Reverend Al Sharpton. It was a meeting the Gateway Pundit notes was not included on the president's daily schedule.

Sharpton told the Times that Obama urged the group to `stay on course.'

`[Mr. Obama] was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we're doing all we can to keep peace.'

A crowd of a couple hundred demonstrators, angry about the fatal August shooting took to the streets of St. Louis on Sunday, briefly blocking a major intersection in protest.

Dozens of people lay down in the street outside of a downtown theater hosting a film festival, pretending to have been shot by other demonstrators playing the role of police officers in an action intended to evoke the memory of 18-year-old Brown, who died 100 days ago in front of his home in the suburb of Ferguson.

Read more: Daily Mail

Comments

• Options
    KAMsalesKAMsales Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sincerely hate that *, if he dies of old age it will be a shame.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KAMsales
    unless it is behind bars.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Without a doubt the most arrogant pompous person that has ever been in the w-house..
  • Options
    KAMsalesKAMsales Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Yes, if he ends up behind bars getting his cornhole stretched by someone besides Moochelle, then yes, old age is acceptable and even encouraged [;)]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    doesn't matter...in another 20 years we will be swamped by mexicans and muslims and the America you grew in will be a faint memory...and the blacks will be relegated back to the previous century...and with NO multi generational welfare freebies
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,572 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe he can lead the march against the national guard ( in disguise with out 300 body guards / secret service with him )
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TooBig

Dozens of people lay down in the street outside of a downtown theater hosting a film festival, pretending to have been shot by other demonstrators playing the role of police officers in an action intended to evoke the memory of 18-year-old Brown

Word is that they also intend to honor his memory by robbing convenience stores.
  • Options
    17tobyracing17tobyracing Member Posts: 3,429 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Race Baiting"...I thought this was going to be a hunting thread![:o)][:I][:0][;)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Yes, if he ends up behind bars getting his cornhole stretched by someone besides Moochelle, then yes, old age is acceptable and even encouraged [;)]
    I suppose a life free to roam about the streets of Chicago or Detroit would be equally acceptable.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain