In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

my dilemma solved

casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Politics
I have had a dilemma for about the last 30 years about why my mistrust and resistance of the Democrat party. But as recent disclosures concerning the ACA (DEMOCRAT Care) have come to light I think the reason is clear. While this is not to diminish the large percent of criminally incompetent (unintended consequences of their actions) in the Democrat Party I think It is obvious in general they are lying * bags.

This is not based solely on the ACA but include Fast and Furious, IRS, Immigration, HOPE and Change just to mention a few.

I do find it interesting that the lies didn't work for TEA partiers, Conservatives in general, most of talk radio but you can say one thing for certain, the Democrat Party KNOWS it's base. These were the only Stupid Voters fooled by the lies.

OK this is just my rant. But brace up for the continuing lies about immigration.

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    What was the dilemma?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I could not decide between criminally incompetent or lying * bags. [:)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    The two are not mutually exclusive.[:I]
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    The two are not mutually exclusive.[:I]

Absolutely, but the lying * bags rely on the criminally incompetent for support and to provide cover.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So now, saying the (D) party is true to being an * secretion are you also saying that the (R) party is pure? Or, perchance, are you trying to pick up a turd by the clean end?????????????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    So now, saying the (D) party is true to being an * secretion are you also saying that the (R) party is pure? Or, perchance, are you trying to pick up a turd by the clean end?????????????????

Absolutely not. But I do see the Democrat party with an overwhelming lead, nearly 100% on the national level. For reference see ACA House and Senate votes. Might also check the 300 or so bills passed by the Republican controlled House (some bi-partisan) that never saw the light of day in the Democratic controlled Senate.

I have never been registered with a political party, but I am really leaning that way.[:D]
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The real dilemma is do we let them put us in death camps or do we move to put them in the camps? ONE side will be going sooner or later. The situation is much like in Germany in 1931
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you know why turds are tapered on the end?

So your * won't slam shut!