In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kill the white people the blacks yelled as they...

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by guns-n-painthorses
    Where's the "That's Racist" gif?

What I said isn't racist, it's true. That's the whole problem, the truth can't be mentioned.
    nope. Oh well. This will die here in politics. Bummer.

Sorry, yall can rant and carry on all you want here. The google bots do not index politics. I however, have more than enough to do already...
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No thanks Capt,....I have better things to do as well. Also being in Politics too long makes me feel like taking another shower.[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is no pure black race in America anymore.Remember in America that it's your intellect and how much money you have collected that counts. If your poor and discouraged and stupid your going to suffer,plain and simple.

With another 10 million illegals coming in to work and they will get government hand outs then it just going to get worst!

Endeavor to preserve and choose wisely. The politicians will just lie and stuff their pockets while you pay High Taxes on your wages and Just look at those poor buzzards in Hong Kong! They got sold out and The British can't do a damn thing. Possession is 9/10 of the law something The Red Chinese take to heart! Westerns better wise up The NWO is in control now.

serf
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    The riots in Ferguson and the 'white guy' the gang of blacks killed with hammers only serve to widen the racial gap between the races.

It was noted, the local ABC TV station reported the Ferguson WHITE cop shooting the NEGRO criminal like the cop was in the wrong.

However, last night the same local ABC TV station did report the white guy killed by "several teenagers with hammers" without any indication of them being negros.

BIASED TO THE MAX!!

[}:)]

Your not surprised by this are you?
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The guy who got "hammered" was most likely a European immigrant(?). Judging by the name and by the relative who I saw being interviewed. Apparently, he had relatives from/in the Waterloo, Ia area.