In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Household items now prohibited without "lawful exc

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Politics
This is a new twist for The NWO G-20 meeting in Australia! Could it be used here as well in any International conventions in the future? Sonic cannons will also be in place just in case!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-08/fences-go-up-for-g20/5876752

Household items now prohibited without "lawful excuse"

Declared areas are described in the G20 (Safety and Security) Act 2013 as "an invisible barrier around event and accommodation venues".

They are the areas directly outside deemed restricted areas, such as the BCEC, which have some sort of fencing or physical barrier.

Restricted areas are only accessible to people with a genuine reason to access the area and official accreditation from the G20 Taskforce.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems reasonable to keep anarchists away from the building to prevent damage. They can protest peacefully, in large numbers if they like, just not in front of the building.

With Muslim nuts killing folks wholesale across the globe with bombs and knives it seems a prudent enough precaution.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't be bringing your pressure cooker to the rally, MATE.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Seems reasonable to keep anarchists away from the building to prevent damage. They can protest peacefully, in large numbers if they like, just not in front of the building.

With Muslim nuts killing folks wholesale across the globe with bombs and knives it seems a prudent enough precaution.

I see that you are still thumping the anti Mulsim tub. You should take a little time to research Mossad terrorist activities and the number of Jews involved in shootings here in the U.S. also the Jewish murder of our Presidents JFK and McKinley Most of all I would like you to keep in mind the Mossad operation that we call the Trade Tower 911 attacks.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

I see that you are still thumping the anti Mulsim tub. You should take a little time to research Mossad terrorist activities and the number of Jews involved in shootings here in the U.S. also the Jewish murder of our Presidents JFK and McKinley Most of all I would like you to keep in mind the Mossad operation that we call the Trade Tower 911 attacks.
    LOL!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I'll make sure to get right on that; for I too want to be a raving anti-Semitic lunatic.
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Welcome to Cloud Coo Coo Land!

Ironically, David is a Hebrew name.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie

Welcome to Cloud Coo Coo Land!

Ironically, David is a Hebrew name.

That's true........it's also ironic that my Mother's Mother ( my Grandmother )was Jewish, my wife is a Cherokee and I have two adopted Korean children.
    edited November -1

I'll make sure to get right on that; for I too want to be a raving anti-Semitic lunatic.

I doubt that you're anti-sematic but the raving lunatic part might come into play. Not enough guts to do a little research but more than willing to criticize those who do bother to take the time to seek the truth.
  • burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the mossad took down the towers? baaaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa! what a maroon you are! as it is said, the greatest threat to any nation is the stupidity of its citizens, and you just proved that! please go buy yourself some new tinfoil as the mossad has infiltrated yours!
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are days you need the tinfoil hat more than others.
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war.....