In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Serf!

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited December 2014 in Politics
When are they going to let us out of the hole and get back into General Population?

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    When are they going to let us out of the hole and get back into General Population?

When the other shoe drops and the upper middle classes get squeezed with Draconian measures and they have to take the mark,until then stay put Waco.

serf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I mean the big cheeses here the Capt. When is he going to commute our sentence and pardon us?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I mean the big cheeses here the Capt. When is he going to commute our sentence and pardon us?

The guy just wants us to leave the General section alone with police brutality charges and NWO and Illuminant jargon that's all! [:D]

serf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Far as I know and the last I heard we'd be banned for any posting done over there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Far as I know and the last I heard we'd be banned for any posting done over there.

I have posted over there however make it mainstream information and they will leave you alone.

Of course there is bias here but the secret is to present evidence and information that makes one think that maybe this is a rational way of interpreting the situation.

Live and learn and you will be accepted. After all this website is one of the best for using your first amendment rights without ignorance being projected by the mods.In my opinion they can be fair.

serf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't post to be accepted I post to make people think.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    See? Poster above is now thinking!
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why don't you two petition for a tin foil hat forum here on GB? Too bad one of you ain't a woman, you would make a great couple.[:0][;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Why don't you two petition for a tin foil hat forum here on GB? Too bad one of you ain't a woman, you would make a great couple.[:0][;)]

Why don't you leave us alone?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Florida didn't do well.....
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Florida didn't do well.....

It was a conspiracy I tell ya. All the chem trails threw them off balance.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Waco Waltz, it would be better for you to think before you post.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...Waco,you wanna waltz?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do think therefore I post. It would be great if the rhino's in here could be real conservatives. Then they would not have a problem with my posts.

And no willy I don't dance actually. Waltz is a metaphor for a gun fight with the Government by the way.