In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Fed's Can Scan Your DNA in 90 Minutes!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in Politics
When the immigration bill gets passed next year then look for DNA & Biometrics being encoded in National ID cards for the new citizens!

A year or two later look for all citizens to be required to have such cards for identity if you want any Federal benefits! Just watch the Republicans be your Friends in applying law and order for all! [:D] After all we are all loyal subjects to The Elected officials of the Republic! NWO

Looks like The Russians are going to be done too! All Russians fingerprinted and DNA profiled!
http://rt.com/politics/206899-russia-fingerprinting-biometric-database/

serf

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/11/rapid-dna-profiles-database-fbi-police

However, undocumented immigrants in custody may be required to provide DNA samples, which are put in the FBI's database. DHS documents obtained by the Electronic Frontier Foundation say there may even be a legal case for "mandating collection of DNA" from anyone granted legal status under a future immigration amnesty. (The documents also state that intelligence agencies and the military are interested in using rapid DNA to identify sex, race, and other factors the machines currently do not reveal.)

The FBI is the only federal agency allowed to keep a national DNA database. Currently, police must use a lab to upload genetic profiles to it. But that could change. The FBI's website says it is eager to see rapid DNA in wide use and that it supports the "legislative changes necessary" to make that happen.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    illegals will not be required to provide any form of ID....bet me
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    illegals will not be required to provide any form of ID....bet me

Except for the New I.D. Given when they promise them citizenship, of course they will be asked for their birth state and year with sex identity but little else from their past. I agree no other form will be asked of them.

But they will be the second in line after criminals to give up their Biometric information (DNA)under law by The US government. Soon all who apply for government benefits will be third in line. Bet me!

serf
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the state of Pa they now have a new thing I don't know what it is called but the gist of it is: a cop mostly the state cops have a thing for you to place in your mouth that in addition to a free DNA test it also will register what drugs are in your system. Bottom line is this when it is tested they can get you for DUI on controlled substances.
    This is in the Nancy Reagan just say no venue. In this state they have set up DUI check points totally against the 4th Ammendment protections. They also run a cigarette compliance check points. This is because a reservation that sells untaxed tobacco products nearby the only reason to go to NY. The answer is I consent to no searches and I don't give away free DNA tests. If stopped tell them to get their shift commander out here now! They will whine and moan but stand on your rights. After they get their boss out there and you tell him no searches without a warrent they have to let you go. I always add that while you were hassling me 35 other cars got away from them. Talk about steamed! But they have no recourse laugh and drive away.