In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IT'S A POLICE STATE; BASED ON LIES & IGNORANCE !

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in Politics
Sure all of this is true for everything about American Citizens is gathered and stored and when you cross their line either politically or spiritually then they can open up the file and blackmail you or imprison you on some small detail of the law like carrying a firearm in your auto in a state that prohibits it. These kind of laws will just increase and beware of any mental health records you collect! That's the next hatchet job coming!

It's all for your safety and security!

serf

http://stgeorgewest.blogspot.com/2015/01/reality-is-now-setting-in-for-america.html

Government surveillance provides the state with information that enables it to know our every move. The protection of the Fourth Amendment is gone. Many Americans are comfortable with the sacrifice of liberty for safety and accept the notion that government's key responsibility is to keep us safe. It's a nice dream but the truth is it can't do it. One thing for sure: if it tries, it will do so at the expense of liberty.

Welfare, for the rich or poor, cannot exist without the sacrifice of the principal of property ownership. Though it always starts small and justified for the "needy," the principle of wealth transfer incentivizes the special interests and the rich to obtain benefit at the expense of the poor. This occurs in all societies and inevitably grows to a point where the production of wealth is diminished and the system collapses. This is what we are witnessing today.

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As paranoid as you seem to be, you should be very afraid of everything the government does, they are coming for YOU.

Me? I am going to live life to its fullest, be happy and do the best I can with what I got.
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am some where between you two.
    I don't do the smiley crap when it comes to the gov. telling us that "all is well".
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am some where between you two.
    I don't do the smiley crap when it comes to the gov. telling us that "all is well".
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    That commentary you cite was insanely long.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    That commentary you cite was insanely long.

No longer or bigger than the insanely Budget Encyclopedia that is put out each year for The organized Lobbyist pay-offs that back our illustrious Congress with Super-Pacs Funds!

Too bad our government is all about the money and not for WE THE PEOPLE that The Speaker of House proclaims his Gavel is for! The propaganda he spews out is hilarious!

serf

http://time.com/3656361/john-boehner-giant-gavel/

The gavel, which seems to be the legislative equivalent of Thor's hammer Mj?lnir, was made by hand by one of Boehner's Ohio constituents just after the November 2010 elections that first propelled Republicans into the majority, according to the New York Times.

As part of a longstanding tradition, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi presented Boehner with the gavel and the two shared an awkward hug.

See The Picture it's hilarious!