In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Attention Nevada!!!!

evermoreevermore Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
edited January 2015 in Politics
This will be on the ballot for 2016. It already has overwhelming support. If this law passes, ALL firearm transfers will be done through FFL dealer, by law. If you like simple, private transfers between residents of the great state of Nevada, but sure to vote "NO" on this proposition. Otherwise, federal agents WILL conduct sting operations in this state. Register to vote now and vote "NO" on this proposition for 2016!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In light of what happened here in Washington with I-594, where does the NRA figure in the Nevada fight? Have they been running any ad's in opposition, where does law enforcement stand, will they enforce or ignore the law if passed?
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained
    In light of what happened here in Washington with I-594, where does the NRA figure in the Nevada fight? Have they been running any ad's in opposition, where does law enforcement stand, will they enforce or ignore the law if passed?
    I think the NRA is sponsoring the bill.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Sponsoring the bill?? For or against?
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1

Let me put it this way, background checks as a requirement for gun purchases was their idea.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1

Let me put it this way, background checks as a requirement for gun purchases was their idea.

Got it.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Times have changed. The NRA was thinking along the lines of taking the liberals at face value. Back then they believed the liberals were really interested in public safety. The NRA has no such delusions anymore.

How do you pass this in NV? Did a bunch of flaming liberals move into the state?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

How do you pass this in NV? Did a bunch of flaming liberals move into the state?

Heck yes, they reelected Hairy Reid! Nevada is plumb full of takers.