In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

American Sniper

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in Politics
quote:Michael Moore has created a furor by tweeting to his followers: quote:"My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren't heroes."
From Newsmax.com
Once again, a typical liberal speaks.

What does Moore think war is all about? Back, front, sideways, or up the *, shot is shot is dead.

The idea that war is some kind of game passed out of our society's value system over a century ago on the fields of Flanders.

I wonder what Moore would say about a Muslim cockroach cutting the head off of a bound civilian journalist. Would he call him a hero?

In my humble opinion, the only thing I can fault Navy SEAL Chris Kyle about is that he did not kill enough Muslim garbage.

Truth be told, Moore is just jealous that none of his films have grossed anywhere near the $90 million American Sniper made its opening weekend.

"My uncle killed by sniper in WW2." Too bad it wasn't his father.

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    Moore isn't worthy to lick dung off a sniper's boot.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Michael Moore is using his freedoms that were purchased by the people he ridicules. With any luck, considering his apparent eating disorder he will wearout his body before many more lives are spent purchasing his freedoms.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah but the journalist beheadings were bad fakes.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Free publicity and promotion.

Ventura can sue to want more money.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Free publicity and promotion.

Ventura can sue to want more money.

Yeah. I don't know why Kyle felt the need to make up stories in his book.[:I]
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not an admirer of a person that tells a story of fabrication....If Kyle made up stories about Ventura, what else will he say? White Feather will always be my hero........I have two tickets to the movie...don't think I will go...
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoyed the book.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    I am not an admirer of a person that tells a story of fabrication....If Kyle made up stories about Ventura, what else will he say? White Feather will always be my hero........I have two tickets to the movie...don't think I will go...

It's being said Kyle made up far more then just the one story on Ventura. And Ventura correctly points out that a dishonorable person cannot be a hero. Lying is not an honorable occupation.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the movie sucked.

That's not a knock on the military, veterans, the war in Iraq, or Chris Kyle.....I just think the movie was stupid.