.

Clinton and the Flights to the Island with girls

MBKMBK Member Posts: 3,503 ✭✭
edited March 2015 in Politics
So many of you have been reading that about 35 underage girls have come forward to say they were sex slaves being used by Epstein and Bill Clinton. They were all on a big jet with a hidden luxury destination in the Carib.

Seems Clinton went 11 times, of course sans his Hot Wife.

So here is the question: Wouldn't the Secret Service have to have been there watching?

If so, are they supposed to talk if they see paedophelia going on?

Must they stay silent to protect Willie?

Are they subject to a subpoena?

Comments

  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    why isn't the main stream media talking
    sorry * people[:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 11,090 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOAH
    why isn't the main stream media talking
    sorry * people[:(!][:(!][:(!]


    The main stream media is nothing more than a protection racket for the socialist party. They will lie, cover-up, and shift blame to anyone who disparages the spouse of the future socialist party candidate.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Two sets of rules in this world. One set for the elite and another for the rest of us.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    bill has been a sexual abuser since he was govenor of ark, they don,t change. he has done things we would have gone to jail for. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i never did that.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Secret Service is an "elite" job and most of those jokers would do or have done no telling what to get/keep their jobs.
    The Federal badged officers (possibly excepting US Marshalls) are a group to look out for. It's quite a lucrative job: you have to get in before age 30 since you'll be retired at 55 with excellent credentials to go into another career. With that in mind, there are many who will "defile" themselves and their integrity for the "job".
    Just my opinion but Postal Inspectors may be the worst but we've seen the FBI and others roll over when "asked" to do or say things that aren't exactly true or legal.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    bill has been a sexual abuser since he was govenor of ark, they don,t change. he has done things we would have gone to jail for. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i never did that.


    Yeah Old Clinton and Bill Cosby both can get away with it! Double standards for the Rich and Famous as usual you get as much justice you can buy here in America!

    serf
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Rush Limbaugh goes to the Dominican Republic with Viagra.

    When you reach a position where you know you are better than the rest of the human race you can and sometimes do treat them as disposable.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 12,900 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    And Rush Limbaugh goes to the Dominican Republic with Viagra.

    When you reach a position where you know you are better than the rest of the human race you can and sometimes do treat them as disposable.


    What does Limbaugh have to do with anything? He's an entertainer not a politician. If you don't like Limbaugh you don't have to listen to him but a politician you can't just dismiss he's making laws that affect everyone.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    Two sets of rules in this world. One set for the elite and another for the rest of us.



    I know the law you bast......

  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    And Rush Limbaugh goes to the Dominican Republic with Viagra.

    When you reach a position where you know you are better than the rest of the human race you can and sometimes do treat them as disposable.


    What does Limbaugh have to do with anything? He's an entertainer not a politician. If you don't like Limbaugh you don't have to listen to him but a politician you can't just dismiss he's making laws that affect everyone.



    I was simply pointing out, as noted in my second sentence, that at some point, as their self-importance increases, people are susceptible to treating others poorly.


    Bill Clinton is no longer a politician, and will never make any laws that affect me or anyone else. Both he and Limbaugh spend a lot of their time speaking and trying persuade folks to act and/or vote a certain way. In this regard they are equivalent, and both can be easily dismissed.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

    Brad Steele
Sign In or Register to comment.