In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

We are supplying ISIS with weapons and ammo.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited March 2015 in Politics
And the air strikes are being called in to warn the local ISIS before the jets fly.

http://yournewswire.com/us-helicopter-carrying-weapons-to-isis-shot-down-by-iraqs-popular-forces/

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too many glaringly obvious holes in the story.
    The chopper shown looks to be an Mi-17, a Russian helicopter.
    The story claims Apache helicopters were being used to ferry cargo. The Apache is a weapons platform, not much room for cargo.
    Sorry, not buying it.
  • Options
    azpowerwagonazpowerwagon Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D] we already supplied them with weapons. The ones Iraqi soldiers left when they ran away. Nuke Mecca and Medina now!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was a nuclear powered helicopter with 4,954 metric tons of IED's and RPG's on board Obama got the weapons off his buddies in the Chicago 'hood. The super secret helicopter can lift the USS Iowa and carry it unseen by radar to ISIS they will then bombard Paris from Syria.

That is my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know all those military vehicles coming back being given to police departments, universities and sitting in large storage lots? They are all for ISIS when they break out in America. NO one else is lawless enough to take them but the muslims won't haver any problems getting their hands on them. And Obama is making sure they will be armed better then the rest of us.