In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have Nothing to Hide,You Have Nothing to Fear!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in Politics
This is big brother's slogan! All Hail Caesar! My Kamf_ NWO If this website is not a spoof site and I think it is then they fear no one now! They have already have bought Congress hook line and sinker!

serf

https://nsa.gov1.info/data/index.html

If You Have Nothing to Hide, You Have Nothing to Fear!

Why We Collect Your Data

In the past, domestic law enforcement agencies collected data AFTER a suspect had been identified. This often resulted in lost intelligence and missed opportunities. But what if data could be collected in advance, BEFORE the target was known? What if the mere act of collecting data could result in the identification of new targets?

What if we could build a national data warehouse containing information about every person in the United States? Thanks to secret interpretations of the PATRIOT ACT, top-secret Fourth Amendment exceptions allowed by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, and broad cooperation at the local, state, and federal level, we can!

Comments

• Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the website is not dot gov. spoof
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the past, domestic law enforcement agencies collected data AFTER a suspect had been identified. This often resulted in lost intelligence and missed opportunities. But what if data could be collected in advance, BEFORE the target was known? What if the mere act of collecting data could result in the identification of new targets?

Well what if? Lets say I have nothing to hide. Lets say I don't try to hide by distain for the BS and corruption going on in government and I freely spew it on the internet.

I guess I have no worries. They better remember that if they think otherwise.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once again, the article is from a spoof website.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Once again, the article is from a spoof website.

Find any hard evidence it's false on the reach of total power over all USA/ World citizens? Nope your are not! Who cares if it's a play/spoof on The USA imperial power over it's citizens!

It's the truth and if not show us how it is not? You won't bite however will you!

serf