In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Yes, this will happen here too.

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Politics
Strange how this has been predicted for quite some time and is now quietly happening..............

Greece has revealed it is to introduce a surcharge for all cashpoint withdrawals and financial transactions in a desperate attempt to prevent citizens withdrawing their money from the country's beleaguered banks.

Ministers hope the controversial move could raise as much as _180 million, which the Athens government hopes will help the country avoid defaulting on debts owed to international creditors.

As the Greek economy teeters on the verge of bankruptcy, millions of panicking citizens have completely cleared their accounts - pulling more than _28 billion out of banks and pushing the total cash revenue held in the country's financial institutions to a 10-year low.

SOURCE:::::: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3068975/Greece-introduces-mandatory-surcharges-cashpoints-desperate-attempt-raise-money-stop-panicked-citizens-withdrawing-life-savings-country-s-beleaguered-banks.html

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and china will be laughing all the way to their new bank...the one we helped pay for
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    and china will be laughing all the way to their new bank...the one we helped pay for

Yep and more gold too! Yet the Chinese have millions still in poverty over there and the communist are lairs and hypocrites to say they believe in Marxism it's a all a dog and pong show!

Just like The West with capitalism and then give away trillions to the banks in Fiat paper! It's all about The NWO with wealth and tax havens! Like Bush and The Republican Rhino's! The Democrats are liars too!

Soon The Federal Banks will show there hand and clip all it's holders in it's funny money but still own all the wealth and resources along with The wealthy holding ownership of the banks!

serf
  • Options
    MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    I saw a list a few days ago of F500 CEO's that have resigned since late 2013.

If you see a whole bunch of folks running in the same direction, it would be prudent for you to at least find out why.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not about to say you guys are wrong because my crystal ball has been kind of cloudy lately. I am 68 years old and I remember being 14 years old, sitting at one of the local gas stations, drinking a Pepsi, listening to the old guys talking. That was 54 years ago. 54 years ago they were talking about the impending economic collapse. Everything they said made total sense. I've been hearing about the impending economic collapse X number of times per month every one of those months for the last 54 years. Ain't happened yet.