In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

carlos aka chuck norris joins the tin foil hat clu

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited May 2015 in Politics
good old carlos joins the tin foil hat club over jade helm. for a man who passed the exam and not a crimminal, he must be comming senile. mr myopic.

Comments

• capguncapgun Member Posts: 1,848
    edited November -1
    "It's neither over-reactionary nor conspiratorial to call into question or ask for transparency about Jade Helm 15 or any other government activity. To those who merely think we should check our brains at the door of the White House and trust what the government does, I would reiterate to you the words of one of our government's primary founders, Benjamin Franklin, who said, "Distrust and caution are the parents of security." I agree with Chuck there.
  • catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    I still don't know why the government feels that they have to do this. Isn't having a standing military on our land forbidden by our constitution. If I remember right we fought England for that reason. Now we are going to let our own army do it? I stand with Chuck.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not wear a tin foil hat. Really. I'm not kidding. I just left the computer and looked in the mirror just to double check. No hat of any kind. So there, I do not wear a tin foil hat.

Having proved I do not wear a tin foil hat, I will state that if things do not change I honestly believe we are coming to one of those points in history where the Tree of Liberty is going to need to be watered with blood or the Tree of Liberty will shrivel up and die.

Eastbank, I'm getting up there but I'm not senile yet.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    save this post and look at it after nov 11th. even the texas gov. back tracked on what he said about having the texas nation guard watch the army.and even ted cruz checked it out and said it,s not what the tin foil hat blogs are spouting and no one,s land is being taken and only land that they rent from the owners that want to rent it to them. lover of civil rights, mr myopic.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    save this post and look at it after nov 11th. even the texas gov. back tracked on what he said about having the texas nation guard watch the army.and even ted cruz checked it out and said it,s not what the tin foil hat blogs are spouting and no one,s land is being taken and only land that they rent from the owners that want to rent it to them. lover of civil rights, mr myopic.

Before we save this for future reference:

Are you saying that:

-not one citizen (on the list) will come up missing

-not one bit of our freedoms will be chipped away

......In other words.....are you saying that this is absolutely "just a drill"?

thanks
  • 1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And of course, when the British redcoats marched on Lexington & Concord it was just a drill then too.
    edited November -1
    where is this list you post about? our freedoms are being chipped away every day by this government of obomas, but this drill will not. you may treat it any way you would like, i will treat it as a drill ontill i know different. i am going to buy a thousand shares in reynolds wrap aluminum foil. lover of civil rights,mr myopic.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by catgunguy
    I still don't know why the government feels that they have to do this. Isn't having a standing military on our land forbidden by our constitution. If I remember right we fought England for that reason. Now we are going to let our own army do it? I stand with Chuck.

After 9/11 all the rules changed for The Military to become our National Police Force. Our Reps gave the country back to oligarchic U.N. Blue helmets by the back door!

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/issues/military.shtml

Army Special Operation Command spokesman Mark Lastoria acknowledged that the exercises are all about "covert warfare tactics and martial law."

He told a US Army publication known as Stripes that the "notion" that this is training for martial law in the United States "was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises."

BINGO!

He adds that Americans shouldn't be worried, because they are really just training to impose martial law on cities around the world "at a moment's notice."

"This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment's notice."
  • 1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where's the safety net for this Jade Helm? You have military running around with guns and training on private land. But gunfire noises will/can be heard around the area. Mistakes will happen, Murphy's Law, and the military attacks the wrong property or house. Won't that be interesting!!!!!! Run thru people's yards at 3 am shooting things up, kicking a door down.....Oooppps...sorry wrong house!! Real shooting WILL happen then.
    Like the U.S. Army doesn't have thousands of acres at Ft. Hood to play on?? It's Texas terrain, the exact same terrain as the area they plan to hold their "drill" in. No danger of mistakes taking place with the public then. As a matter of fact, most Army bases already have an area to train on with a fake American city built for that purpose.
    I can careless what the Obuma big government torries think. I call BS on what the government is telling us about Jade Helm. Too much is going on and it doesn't jive right. And it's not like the wonderful * in D.C. haven't ever lied to the Armerican people before!!!
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    It's about prior identification of those individuals or groups who will mobilize, in word or in deed, when the real screws are about to be turned. It's Jade Helm II that we need to worry about.
    edited November -1
    if in deed thats the case a lot of us here are going to be missing. and as brody said in the jaws film, they are going to need a bigger boat. lover of civil rights,mr myopic.
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    I know sounds like conspiracy we will get even with Joe six pack, not my intention

It crossed my mine several times since the military announced/posted the coming training---is this a results of the Bundy Ranch standoff of the Feds---had to cause a lot of knotted panties within the Government---Previously the Feds always did what they wanted to when they wanted to with no resistance---We will show Joe six pack to think twice before he acts---Joe will learn there is no second time
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even if it's just a drill and it probably is the "blending in" with the population in civi clothes is not something they are practicing for over seas that is for here. It makes no sense anywhere else. NO way our soldiers could blend in anywhere but here or Europe.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1880texan
    Where's the safety net for this Jade Helm? You have military running around with guns and training on private land. But gunfire noises will/can be heard around the area. Mistakes will happen, Murphy's Law, and the military attacks the wrong property or house. Won't that be interesting!!!!!! Run thru people's yards at 3 am shooting things up, kicking a door down.....Oooppps...sorry wrong house!! Real shooting WILL happen then.
    Like the U.S. Army doesn't have thousands of acres at Ft. Hood to play on?? It's Texas terrain, the exact same terrain as the area they plan to hold their "drill" in. No danger of mistakes taking place with the public then. As a matter of fact, most Army bases already have an area to train on with a fake American city built for that purpose.
    I can careless what the Obuma big government torries think. I call BS on what the government is telling us about Jade Helm. Too much is going on and it doesn't jive right. And it's not like the wonderful * in D.C. haven't ever lied to the Armerican people before!!!

This concern is already covered. They will have as they have had in past military operations on home soil a unit that follows the action with military people who will have lawyers and cash with forms to sign. They will make all damages disappear or be taken care of. With tax payer money of course.