In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Success: Banned from a liberal website!

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Politics
After posting nearly 700 enlightening, but anti-liberal, comments on Mother Jones, I was summarily banned last night. While I was one of the few commenters who did not use profanity, the moderator found reason to censor my viewpoint. All of my pro 2d Amendment remarks and anti-liberal, anti-progressive comments were deleted.

One liberal posted that I should have my guns taken away because it made him uncomfortable to know people were carrying concealed weapons even though they had passed background checks, etc.

Why success? Because it is proof positive of the tyrannical, brook-no-opposition policies of the liberal left in this country.

Comments

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good job TC! I went and spent some time over there just to satisfy my curiosity... What a bunch of nutjobs!
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep Good job. I have a magazine called Mother Jones with some anti gun article in it I have to read soon.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you TC!

I sure hope to get to meet you one of these days!!!
    What's next?
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for you kind words.
    I took the precaution of downloading a copy of all my comments just in case.
    It's funny, though. When one of their liberal posters used profanity, no action was taken, and some of them called me some really foul names. However, if I responded with, "You are a fool to use language like that," it was removed.
    Well, moderators are human, too. I really couldn't expect anyone with that mindset to behave fairly.