In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The New Normal Here In The USA!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Politics
And The Supreme Court will sanction it soon enough

serf

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/9/army-gen-randy-taylor-introduces-his-husband-penta/

A panel discussion featured a happy Marine officer, a happy Army sergeant who is a criminal investigator, a lesbian chaplain and a transgender, Amanda Simpson, who is executive director of the Army's Office of Energy Initiatives.

Comments

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those folks probably shouldn't go on "field operations" as they might have serious "accidents".
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .....and thats what started the demise of Greece...and the US will follow...
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and as such was blessed by the Lord. For those of you who scoff, our success as a Nation, thru our founding, pretty much to date is quite improbable. So pardon me, if it looks to me like more than a little divine intervention.

All of us know that Nations rise and fall and we, as a Nation will at some point begin our decline. There are those who would say our decline has been going on for many years. To me it does seem as if the more we, as a Nation, turn our back on the Lord, the more He will speed our fall as a Nation.

For those of you who don't like or are uncomfortable with any talk of the Lord, divine intervention, etc. How about the natural order of things?? Where is the natural order of an Army General holding a press conference and introducing his "HUSBAND". OMG, an Army General!?! and he isn't even on top!?! If this isn't End Times stuff there will never be End Times stuff!!