In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hillary Clinton Comes Out For Gun Control Now

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Politics
It seem that tragic shooting by a white terrorist in South Carolina in a church is going to cause the government to persuade that we the people must give up the right to bear arms!

serf

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/18/us-usa-shooting-south-carolina-clinton-idUSKBN0OY2OE20150618

We have to face hard truths about race, violence, guns and division," she told a Las Vegas conference of Hispanic elected officials. "How many innocent people in our country from little children, church members to movie theater attendees, how many people do we need to see cut down before we act?"

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well it did not take long ( as we knew) to start riding the backs of the victims for all the can while the news is fresh
    what a POS [:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    WEASEL-88WEASEL-88 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .22 will go up to 50 cents a round if you can find them [V]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thou shalt not allow a crisis to go to waste.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spin doctors for more controls...
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have met slugs that woman would need a stepladder to kick in the *.
  • Options
    slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    I have met slugs that woman would need a stepladder to kick in the *.

[:D]
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, she'll start by disarming the Secret Service, right? Wouldn't want to have men with nasty old guns that near her, would she?
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I reserved her tickets for the next ghost ship that reappears.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WEASEL-88

Not the 12,000 rounds in my closet. [:D]

Those are all paid for [8D]
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I better add to my .22 hoarding supply if I can find room.[:D]
  • Options
    Lonewolf77Lonewolf77 Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GD obama and hildabeast, nuff said..sick and tired of all the BS regarding jade helm, obammy and the other degenerate behaviors being thrust upon us and our God protected families. bring it dammit! ammo, believe in God and liberty, that... is what we need, courage, deliberation and a commitment to whats right. until we get rid of the sheeple, the nay sayers, the weak minded individuals, the " new world one world love thy neighbor bs pablum pukers; we are doomed, us old guys are going to have to get up kick some serious * NOW shut obammy up" note didnt use caps as that name doesnt deserve respect..... get it together people or submit. if i had money enough I would run for president not lying there and god help the liberal, the muzzie the happy trying to seduce my grand kid, they would swing at the biggest branch of a local oak tree for sure! God bless America, God bless us and God bless the original ideals that made this country what it is still. any liberals, obammy supporters a big FFFFFFFFF you! your in sights! time is limited and talk is cheap. shutting up now rant over...sincerely one pissed off veteran....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hilde is for anything that benefits hilde....
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    quote:Originally posted by WEASEL-88

Not the 12,000 rounds in my closet. [:D]

Those are all paid for [8D]

12,000 rounds? Did you just get started? [;)][:D]
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Bleening hypocrites, all of them!
    Happys, lbrgtsy(who can remember all those initials), stupid freeking pantywaist LibProgSocioMarxists, anyone who "feels" instead of thinking rationally, and don't forget the mullets who "feel" that we've elected a foreigner; why not give a womyn a chance, can ALL kiss the sweaty crack of my azzcheeks.
    Gun control laws did not stop this bent head from killing anyone; what makes ANYONE think that more laws will stop any more killings?!
    I'm too bleened to post!!!!
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this is the stupidest process of reasoning there is, and it's aimed at stupid people that don't think past their own noses.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505
    what makes ANYONE think that more laws will stop any more killings?!
    they want to get rid of guns in the first place, don't you know? it's just an excuse.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary is a democrat, she has always been a proponent of not just gun control, but an end to all gun rights period.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    News flash! The 1994 "Assault Weapon" law was her design. I thought everyone knew this.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    They need to focus on the real problem.

The shooter was just like the other shooter they all fit a pattern. Antisocial big clue, still living at home. He was 21 no job.

When will folks get a clue and think maybe something is wrong with my Kid.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Tell them How Ya Really Feel Wolfie[;)][;)][^]quote:Originally posted by Lonewolf77
    GD obama and hildabeast, nuff said..sick and tired of all the BS regarding jade helm, obammy and the other degenerate behaviors being thrust upon us and our God protected families. bring it dammit! ammo, believe in God and liberty, that... is what we need, courage, deliberation and a commitment to whats right. until we get rid of the sheeple, the nay sayers, the weak minded individuals, the " new world one world love thy neighbor bs pablum pukers; we are doomed, us old guys are going to have to get up kick some serious * NOW shut obammy up" note didnt use caps as that name doesnt deserve respect..... get it together people or submit. if i had money enough I would run for president not lying there and god help the liberal, the muzzie the happy trying to seduce my grand kid, they would swing at the biggest branch of a local oak tree for sure! God bless America, God bless us and God bless the original ideals that made this country what it is still. any liberals, obammy supporters a big FFFFFFFFF you! your in sights! time is limited and talk is cheap. shutting up now rant over...sincerely one pissed off veteran....
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any time I hear Hillary's name I can't help but think of
    C u Next Tuesday.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder, Do the Dummyrats pay these nut cases to shoot up these places, or just brainwash them?

The pattern is just way to obvious now.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    News flash! The 1994 "Assault Weapon" law was her design. I thought everyone knew this.
    what?? it was? I didn't know that. never heard that before, so I would assume everyone doesn't know that. good to know and more people should know.

I would like to add, that it is a plank of the Democratic Party to have a "gunless society".
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    They need to focus on the real problem.

The shooter was just like the other shooter they all fit a pattern. Antisocial big clue, still living at home. He was 21 no job.

When will folks get a clue and think maybe something is wrong with my Kid.

don't forget most shooters like this are also democrats
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These SOB's in the government couldn't care less about people shooting each other in this country. It just gives them a good excuse to disarm the citizens so they have no way to defend themselves from the jack booted thugs so they can impose even more tyrannical laws on us.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    right, well the politicians can't disarm the citizens if the citizens don't want to be disarmed.

does it require a vote? vote NO.

does a politician get a law passed without public approval? next election cycle, kick their * out, get a different politician elected who will scrap that law.

no politician gets into office by force, do they? they are all elected. some are appointed by the governor, but that is still indirectly related to election. they all got voted into office, they can get voted right back out. and whoever got elected is the will of the people, it's on them.

corruption, bad government and bad laws (such as gun control) WILL happen and DOES happen exactly as much as we allow.

we have the best system in the world, and the most secure. we don't have to worry about tyrant kings or dictators, being overrun by Mongols or Muslims, we get to vote, and our vote is the final word on everything! the only enemy we have is apathy! that's unbelievably fantastic compared to what was.

and we are always apathetic to some degree. so there will always be some degree of corruption, bad government and bad laws.

it's all on us.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc

It was Feinstein, not that it really matters. Hillary was/would have been a fan.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the verminator needs to spritz hilde down....so she can scuttle back in some hole