In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tinfoil's just another word for.....

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited June 2015 in Politics
I don't wanna hear....

Comments

• Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    keeps the sun off your bald head. mr myopic
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Waco, never mind the naysayers, keep'em coming. I, for one, have always enjoyed your posts. Conspiracy theories capture my interest. Some go a tad far (some actually jump the shark, blindfold it, take it to a remote location and do evil things to it....), but there is a grain of truth to almost all of them. The key is wading through the chaff....

At the very least, the creativity and 'Out-of-the-box' thinking involved is impressive.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was banned from a forum with a politics sub forum after only 12 hours because I posted Tinfoil. Well it was the truth and the truth was proven by government and media sources so obviously that made the owner of the site un comfortable. He labeled me a "Tinfoil" poster.

I had a revelation then, Tinfoil is not a word to describe disagreement or to say one does not agree with the conclusion of the information whatever it may be, "Tinfoil" is a way to say I don't want to know if it's true so we just won't look at it.

I was told I was paranoid to think that the President is intentionally seeking to destroy the United States as we know it.

Tinfoil, it's the new "racist" charge designed to shut down all discussion. We even have it here on this forum.