In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump surging in latest polls

Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in Politics
Sitting at 26% in a crowded field

Has the GOP lost it's mind?

Comments

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They lost their minds long ago when they became no different than the dem's.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife usually votes Democrat but likes Trump. To me that is a good sign. Initially I thought he could never win but then who thought Obama could win?
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He has toyed around with it for years. Ain't no primaries yet.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Aint no primaries yet". Very true, but I think we are in for a surprise.
    If the Republicans do not win this time I am afraid that if the illegal aliens become naturalized citizens, the voting power will fall to the Democrats.
    I believe that the upcoming primaries will have a profound turnout because most conservatives believe that time is running out.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a moth flitting around a candle flame. Soon, it will be over, the moth dead wings burned. Megan Kelly at Fox was following the marching orders of her bosses to take out Trump. She failed at it but would look wonderful bearing my children.

We can't have some guy spouting the truth across America's wide screen HD LCD televisions with 7.1 surround sound now can we; The (R) party leadership can't possibly have the truth come out.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Fox is fair and balanced, my foot, they are beginning to sound like CNN and the rest of them. Every fifteen minutes they have the political whore Rove smeared across the TV screen, the Republican ?lites are spinning around like Curly of the stooges. One foot anchored the other running in circles.

I now only occasionally watch Fox News, tired of the beltway experts like Krauthammer and the guy with the road kill on top of his head Wills, they have absolutely no idea what outside of the beltway thinks, feels or cares about. Nor do most of the big name people like O Riley and others. I watch Lou Dobbs on the Fox business channel he seems to run with less big shot rules and less pc

I agree the people with the big "nuts" within Fox put the hit on Trump. Megan Kelly brought up some comment to Trump about a woman on knees. The Fox people researched Trump as thoroughly as possible, there was something about a comment by a woman or Trump about on her knees within one of the Apprentice series sixth season. Had nothing to do with Kelly attempting to plant a nasty seed in the mind of the viewer. You have to really be scratching to research the sixth season of Apprentice for info the shoot him down.

Not waving a Trump flag, but without a doubt Fox and the Republican elites are becoming alarmed their rein is in jeopardy unless they can shut down Trump and others like him.

Bet McConnell and his loyalist are still seeking revenge on Cruz after calling the weasel McConnell a lair, that's not over yet have to see what develops when they come back from their recess
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump bombed, plain and simple.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It wasn't much of a debate, barely a Q&A session, more of an infomercial really. A lot of unanswered questions that the participants were never called on.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It wasn't much of a debate because the moderator didn't want one. Sad part is that the Republican Party hated Trump and the Republican Voters love him. The Republican Party cares more about the party than the country.
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe Trump is still picking up Steam. Seems like the "Donald" is making a connection with voters who like straight in your face talk.
    Weather or not Trump can keep the snowball rolling, together without breaking apart still has to be seen.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...in the end, Trump will be relegated to doing campaign spots for ....Carly....she will get the nomination...
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The key is hitting people who will come out for the caucus.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....The fad is fading...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When you look beyond the obvious one finds that what the Donald is doing to be brilliant. Every time he opens his mouth he garners attention, and lots of it, and it's all free publicity. The same can't be said for the rest of the candidates. Perry's drop out, Walker's done and it's expected that he'll state it this evening, Jindal's not far behind, and who knows how much the others have left in the tank.

The public is showing a strong "anti politician" stance and it clearly shows when the top 3 candidates are all "non" politicians. The irony is that if by some strange quirk of fate that one of the three gets elected as president, they'll still have to deal with the "politicians" the public keeps electing to the house and senate.