In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Washington Push Gun Control

AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in Politics
Appearing on MSNBC, 2016 Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump told Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, "We have millions of sick people all over the world. This is sort of unique to our country - the school shootings."

Trump touts two policies to fight school shootings: more concealed carry and better mental healthcare. But the left ignores both of those prescriptions, as well as a third: additional security at schools.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/democrats-push-gun-control-refuse-armed-school-guards/

Comments

• Options
    AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND UN ANNOUNCE GLOBAL POLICE FORCE TO FIGHT `EXTREMISM' IN U.S.

On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself - without any consultation of Congress at all.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

The U.N. has been given far overreaching powers. It was the U.N. that dictates the U.S., and all western, Refugee Policy.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on President Obama already given Interpol the right to come in the country as a separate foreign entity with no over site of our elected at all.So what is new here? Just waking up I suppose! [:o)] The NWO is coming! Get use to it!

serf

Obama administration unveiled a plan this week to wage a global war on "ideologies." That war will include planetary efforts to stamp out all "anti-Muslim bigotry," anti-immigrant sentiments, and much more, the UN and Obama explained. It was not immediately clear how a war on anti-Muslim bigotry would stop ISIS. However, based on the outlines of the extremism scheme released so far, there will be no serious efforts to address the growing extremism of the UN and its largely autocratic member regimes. Instead, the extremism plan will serve as a pretext to impose a broad range of extremist policies at the national and international level.

The UN's vision of "human rights," of course, is diametrically opposed to American constitutional tradition of unalienable, God-given rights. While America's Founders viewed as self-evident that government exists for the purpose of protecting the rights endowed upon each individual by their Creator, the UN claims its version of "rights" come from governments and international treaties, and can be regulated or abolished under virtually any pretext. Article 29 of the UN Declaration of (pseudo)-Human Rights even makes the vision explicit, saying the government-granted privileges outlined therein may "in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations."
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe it's me......maybe it's the relentless 24 hour news running things into the ground.....but for the life of me I can't ever remember hearing about so many shootings as I have since the current administration took office.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we have guns to protect our prez, congress, and a hundred other places .....BUT.... in our schools we have a sign NO GUNS guess our kids DON'T RATE up there with the politicians..........free targets for the sickos
  • Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    end the united nations, it is not needed for US to police the world.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see any way a BLUE State would ever allow CHL or armed guards on campus.

They have spent too much time and energy in conditioning a society to wet themselves, be scared, etc. at the sight of a gun. They will not allow a solution to undue their efforts.