In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

chemtrails/cloud seeding and alzheimer's

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited October 2015 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why on earth is everybody randomly raising both their hands into the sky like they are Pentecostals at a revival service? I'm not going to deny that fuel advancements may or may not change the quality of the air some...but I think there is a lot more made up conspiracy about this crap than we think...I know that there is all kinds of made up conspiracy made up about a lot of jobs...kinda sad sometimes.
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kidthatsirish
    Why on earth is everybody randomly raising both their hands into the sky like they are Pentecostals at a revival service? I'm not going to deny that fuel advancements may or may not change the quality of the air some...but I think there is a lot more made up conspiracy about this crap than we think...I know that there is all kinds of made up conspiracy made up about a lot of jobs...kinda sad sometimes.

They may have been asked at the start of the meeting to show, by a raising of hands, if the points being made matched their own experience. It's too bad you thought the raising of hands was the most important thing to pick up from the video. Try to explain the increased presence of aluminum and other chemicals tested for and found in the rain,snow, and topsoil. This is a recent increase and to ask why it happens and what source could be producing it is not an unreasonable question.
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat

They may have been asked at the start of the meeting to show, by a raising of hands, if the points being made matched their own experience. It's too bad you thought the raising of hands was the most important thing to pick up from the video. Try to explain the increased presence of aluminum and other chemicals tested for and found in the rain,snow, and topsoil. This is a recent increase and to ask why it happens and what source could be producing it is not an unreasonable question.

didn't say it was the most important thing...I just thought it was really odd and described it to the closes event I had seen to that. I certainly admitted that a change in aviation fuels may change the content/quality of the air, however I do know for a fact that there is a lot of conspiracy theories that are total crap out there....there is even one that suggest that the plane I fly on was responsible for the 9/11 attacks![xx(]
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat

didn't say it was the most important thing...I just thought it was really odd and described it to the closes event I had seen to that. I certainly admitted that a change in aviation fuels may change the content/quality of the air, however I do know for a fact that there is a lot of conspiracy theories that are total crap out there....there is even one that suggest that the plane I fly on was responsible for the 9/11 attacks![xx(]

Focusing attention on irrelevant and irrational theories gains you nothing. There are people who say crazy things about every topic if you look hard enough. Forget about those and focus instead on the ones which are rational and have evidence worth examining. Bear in mind the fact the govt has been caught spraying citizens before and also infecting people with disease without their knowledge or consent. They even have laws drafted to handle govt testing on civilians so it isn't a very far fetched idea they might be doing it again.

It is easy to handle these topics if we strip away opinions and just look at raw data. If one person says they measured unhealthy or abnormal amounts of chemicals in snow,rain, or soil samples then verify the findings. If confirmed then work backwards and get to the bottom of it.