In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

the Donald

2»

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah if Hillary and Jeb become the finalist in the race all will be happy here! The same as it ever was! And they call it a free election! What a joke!

serf
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why does everyone keep using the SAME OL 11-12 million number that has been plastered around for 20+ years...bet it is 5 times that
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Yeah if Hillary and Jeb become the finalist in the race all will be happy here! The same as it ever was! And they call it a free election! What a joke!

serf

Name one person here that would be happy with those two, please.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Lazerus1Lazerus1 Member Posts: 52
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    for 18k each to deport , I am sure the locals would round up and personally drive them to the border . Hell I would take a contract and buy a couple busses ,

I work for a company that sells buses, I can get you a deal on used buses that you won't want back, just load em up and head em out.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why should millions of citizens work when they get PAID to sit on their lazy butts....deport illegals and cut off the give away to those that should work or go hungry