In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

150 on flight from Mexico allowed to skip customs

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Politics
Yeah this is all just one big mistake and they all came back to get checked except six! Now don't you feel safe here in America!

Now that kind of security in today's world is just what it takes to bring in Chaos for The NWO. You gotta love it,because you ain't rich enough to leave it!

Actung Papers please! Especially if your a white male! :-]

serf

news.com/new-york/exclusive-150-flight-mexico-skip-customs-leave-jfk-article-1.2443629

A spokesman for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, part of the Department of Homeland Security, said the agency is "aware of and looking into the incident and is working with our counterparts to resolve it."

The TSA, which screens passengers before they fly, declined comment, while the Port Authority said that the clearing of arriving international travelers is a federal responsibility. The airlines, it said, direct travelers to security areas. With Graham Rayman

Comments

• Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The part of the article that gets my hackles up is the TSA declined to comment. Just who the hell do these yahoos think they are? Somebody needs to get fired and go to jail for this crap. Our government is utterly unanswerable for any of its illegal actions, stupidity and outright lies.

There are times of utter frustration (like now) when I hope the next attack is dead center in the capital building, the white house and the congressional office buildings EXCEPT THE BUZZARDS ARE ON PERPETUAL VACATION AND OBAMA IS OUT GOLFING.[xx(][:(][:(!][V]
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

There are times of utter frustration (like now) when I hope the next attack is dead center in the capital building, the white house and the congressional office buildings EXCEPT THE BUZZARDS ARE ON PERPETUAL VACATION AND OBAMA IS OUT GOLFING.[xx(][:(][:(!][V]
    It's nice to see at least 1 other has feelings like me, now I don't feel so alone [;)].

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    The part of the article that gets my hackles up is the TSA declined to comment. Just who the hell do these yahoos think they are? Somebody needs to get fired and go to jail for this crap. Our government is utterly unanswerable for any of its illegal actions, stupidity and outright lies.

The TSA would typically have nothing to do with an international arrival. The passengers should have either cleared customs in Mexico, if the U.S. has a customs facility at the departing airport, or would be directed through U.S. Customs at JFK if not.

Sounds like the plane was directed to the U.S. side of the terminal.

144 of the 150 have since cleared customs. The remaining 6 are U.S. citizens who may or may not have been returning from Syria via Cancun.

Time will tell.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele