In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Country is in trouble!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
http://www.readingeagle.com/news/article/letter-once-proud-country-is-in-trouble

Home
News

Letter: Once-proud country is in trouble
Monday December 7, 2015 12:01 AM

Editor:

I vote Democratic because I believe it's OK our federal government borrows $85 billion every month.
TODAY'S SPONSOR:

I care about children, but saddling them with trillions of dollars of debt to pay for my bloated government is OK.

I believe it's better to pay billions of dollars to people who hate us rather than drill for our own oil, because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

I believe it's OK if liberal activist judges rewrite the Constitution to suit someone who otherwise never would get his agenda past voters.

I believe that corporate America should not be allowed to make profits for itself or its shareholders. It needs to break even and give the rest to the federal government for redistribution

I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted, so long as we keep all of the murderers on death row alive.

I believe it's OK if my Nobel Peace Prize winning president uses drones to assassinate people, as long as we don't use torture.

Freedom of speech is not as important as preventing people from being offended.

Is it really that difficult to see why this once-proud country is in trouble?

Rich Hillegass

Warwick Township

Chester County

Comments