In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CIA & Dirty Money

MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
I've always known that the CIA supports it's projects, mostly illegal these days, with drug money, but I'm really growing weary of all the BS about this supposed drug war. All that has been accomplished is making several millionaires in Mexico and making it utterly impossible for honest Americans to get their prescriptions. Just as with the gun issues, the regular people are being persecuted and denied while our kids can get anything they want right around the corner. I would hope that the upcoming Presidential candidate would take on these undercover criminals, who build $5 million mansions for themselves while making an annual income of $150,000.00 and dissolve the Agency in it's entirety. Maybe he/she could do a couple of drone strikes on drug kingpins in Mexico? After all Mexico has never been an allie of ours, nor have they ever been friendly to us. What the hell!