In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Let it slide, don't get upset

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
Over the Republicans, led by Ryan giving Obama everything he wanted. Even the hag Pelosi liked the deal, so does ISIS and baby killers. It is the way corruption in government works. Next time just vote (D) and forget about the useless (R) party. The (R) party needs to die a fast death of financial starvation so SOMETHING of value can replace it.

Comments

• Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump will fix it. He's also gonna deport immigrants & refugees. Trump will build a WALL.

Nobody will come in, including Muslims.
    Maybe he'll strip citizenship of so-called "anchor babies", including Muslims.

I guess you'll just have to hire American workers again.

Of course if they stick us with Ted Cruz... the fix is in.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This was VERY disappointing. A wasted opportunity.

What kind of compromise gives the minority party more than they expected.

There are several congressmen that voted YEA on this I would never have expected. I guess the compromising was within the Republican party, not with the Democrats.

I realize I am part of the problem, the part the GOP can take for granted on election day.

But I don't see the wisdom in choosing a pie that I want 0% of, with a 50/50 chance of getting.

Or choosing a pie that is 100% of what I want with a 0% of getting.

I will go with 60%+ and try to improve it.

But as cutting off funding for the GOP because it caters to special interest groups is a self fulfilling prophecy, one that I did support in 2010. Finding and supporting a local candidate or even a large PAC you agree with is a good step. But everyone that gets elected will then be exposed to the easy access to party money thus influence. They need to know that you are paying attention and either support them or disagree.

(Amish...did you forget the GREEN font)
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish
    Trump will fix it. He's also gonna deport immigrants & refugees. Trump will build a WALL.

Nobody will come in, including Muslims.
    Maybe he'll strip citizenship of so-called "anchor babies", including Muslims.

I guess you'll just have to hire American workers again.

Of course if they stick us with Ted Cruz... the fix is in.

Trump as POTUS would be a disaster. He can not strip citizenship with out JUST CAUSE. He can build nice buildings and star in a show but as POTUS, Lord help us all.

Ted Cruz is a Constitutionalist that is a man I want for POTUS.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,172 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Rubio didn't even show up to vote...........again. [:D] He has Obama type credentials, 1 term senator with charisma that doesn't vote [:(!]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee