In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More Lies from candidates For Public Welfare

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
Trump is just another one that never say what he means and never means what he says! The two party system is nothing but a farce for simple minded sheeple. Watch out for the red-legged goats!

serf

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=24c_1450764448

Could the Conservatives explain this please?

Comments

• casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK....He is NOT a conservative.

I think what attracts most of his supporters (including some conservatives) is his willingness to poke a finger into the political correct eye. Not backing off of his positions or tucking his tail and groveling to the media.

Who thinks it would be better if I didn't build a wall or strength boarder security.

I have several policy differences with Trump, several.

But what bothers me most is the manner he responds to criticism, with the equivalent of "YEA, AND YOUR MOTHER WEARS ARMY BOOTS". Not very Presidential in my opinion.

Trump is not in my top 5. But I would vote for him over ANY breathing Democrat.
  • lpaalplpaalp Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Trump is just another one that never say what he means and never means what he says! The two party system is nothing but a farce for simple minded sheeple. Watch out for the red-legged goats!

serf

He intends to repeal Obamacare and replace it with universal health care. Doesn't stipulate how it will be paid for, or how universal health care would work in his vision. seems pretty simple (?).

BTW, do you really see him as a "public welfare" candidate?
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lpaalp
    quote:Originally posted by serf

serf

He intends to repeal Obamacare and replace it with universal health care. Doesn't stipulate how it will be paid for, or how universal health care would work in his vision. seems pretty simple (?).

BTW, do you really see him as a "public welfare" candidate?

In this case yes he cannot describe how he going to get hospitals and doctors to sign on with free medical care for all the poor when Obama Care is penalizing the shrinking middle class to support socialized medicine now! It's a tax and The supreme court has said so.

It's also a mandate from The United Nations our new world order legislator which along with a global warming carbon tax that is coming soon! If you burn carbon you will be taxed for The NWO slush Fund. Just watch! Trump is just another wagging dog and pony show.

serf
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is not part of the 2 corrupt RICO gangs who have sold out America. Guess that's why he gets my vote.
    He's a bit nuts but that beats the other bat$#!% crazy ones running /ruining the country now.