In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What offends me.....

MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
Being as every other group/person is offended about something these days, I've decided to tell everyone what offends me: (note, I'm heavy on Muslims this month)
1) WalMart-for not allowing a Vet, who fought for our country to wear his Vet ball cap with several badges on it, but allowing Muslims to wear rags on their heads or scarfs across their faces.
2) American Femnists-who fight to have the right to kill their babies & sue for every simple flirt, but who stand back and say nothing when American Muslim women are beaten and/or deprived of their freedom because their husbands hide behind a Sharia Court or their phoney religion.
3) Cinco de Mayo-this is America, not Mexico. Even the stupid Mexicans don't celebrate this holiday, but for some reason we do? Nobody cares....it doesn't belong here.
4) All of these foreign languages-we speak English, only, in this country. I don't mind tourist destinations offering foreign language help, you see this in other countries. But if you expect to stay here, learn the language or go home. It really "grinds my gears" hearing some moron yelling at some poor kid trying to help them in Yiddish or (pick your poison)?
5) Being force fed this crap about Alternative Lifestyles-I've never had a problem with most of the freaky lifestyles I seen people join in, but I am getting really irritated and less accepting of happys, cross dressers, inter-racial couples, etc. due to having it shoved in my face in every media format.
6) Every color but White is Right-I've never been one to care one wit about your skin color. I look for your intelligence instead. But, since our greasy, little dictator took over in Washington and has made it perfectly clear that if you're White you deserve ridicule, abuse, attack, etc., I'm becoming less tolerant and give anyone of color a more careful check out than before. He said he'd give us change....we got it.
That's enough for now. What rubs you guys the wrong way. Maybe we could start a class action law suit and win some cash, like all the others?

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'ride along with you....when the middle class finally gets crushed under taxes and all the feely good stuff the AMERICA us older guys knew will be a faint memory and the younger will never miss the freedoms they lost
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm deeply offended by the systematic distruction of America and our constitution . Every where I turn I see the attack on our rights, and on the country I used to be proud to be part of.

As Madjack pointed out cleary " every color but white is right"

Most of the government we now have should be tried for treason or at minimum breach of their oath of office.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and if every color but white is right..then the money sucked out of whites working must correctly be called a penalty ..not a tax
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And when I hear the libs saying that "our constitution is outdated" and should reflect the thinks of todays people, or our government taking control of things that are clearly NOT in their authority to do.
  • Options
    penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
    edited November -1
    Our country is this way because we have it too good as it is and are too damn lazy to do anything about it. Anyone does not like it here leave.