In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It does not look like Cruz will flip on his campai

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Politics
It does not look like Cruz will flip on his campaign theme regarding New York (City) Values! Being from the state of Texas, I can thoroughly appreciate that, and I hope he crams it down their throats the way New York City type media hacks impose their views on all of America!!!!!!!

11 hours ago:

Ted Cruz Issues Non-Apology for New York Values Comment

Separately, Cruz campaign spokeswoman Catherine Frazier responded to the growing criticism of the "New York values" dis in an email asking: "The question is, do we want our future leadership to look like that of New York City's?"
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Much ado about nothing in my book. We know NYC and NY State politics are corrupt to the core and their values are in the gutter. Trump had to swim in the sewers with them to get anything done in NYC when making business deals, it is the way it works there.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    Good for him. He was spot on.

Heard some talking head over the weekend belching about how the only support Cruz would have for that statement would be from the flyover states... and the talking head was an NYC'er. LOL! Clueless and classless at the same time, and given a platform makes them dangerous.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    The Western New York natives I have met from the Western part of the State have an attitude about the Albany to NYC area people. Most say tired of supporting the rude, crude and nasty NYC natives
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Randy & Jerry: I've had it with politicians and the media clowns that think they speak for me, or for America. I think it's high time ordinary folks make their extraordinarily negative views about them known, be it in face to face conversations or on the internet. I say good for Cruz too.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Randy & Jerry: I've had it with politicians and the media clowns that think they speak for me, or for America. I think it's high time ordinary folks make their extraordinarily negative views about them known, be it in face to face conversations or on the internet. I say good for Cruz too.
    Problem is, they know NYC is known for its rudeness. I think they revel in it. I mean just look at the cover of the NY Daily News.

I've talked with a lot of east coast folks and apart from the ones on this forum, most have a "better than thou" attitude about people not on the Eastern seaboard. They can KMA.[;)][}:)]
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain