In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jane Fonda is.....

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well she's a good one to help AMERICA
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The opinions of actors are what I base all my important decisions on. I've been trying to get hold of Rosie to see whether I vote for the Beast or the Burn. It's so sad we have to choose. What a wonderful world if they could be co presidents. Everybody chant: Burn the Beast! Burn the Beast! That sounds funny but I think it would work.[:)][:)]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    The opinions of actors are what I base all my important decisions on. I've been trying to get hold of Rosie to see whether I vote for the Beast or the Burn. It's so sad we have to choose. What a wonderful world if they could be co presidents. Everybody chant: Burn the Beast! Burn the Beast! That sounds funny but I think it would work.[:)][:)]

[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Say what you want but back 40-45 years ago I would have hit that 24/7!!

Duct tape for her mouth would be a requirement!![:D][}:)][:D]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she was hot in "Walk on The Wild Side"
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh yea. Didn't she look sexy sitting on that North Vietnamese anti aircraft gun??[:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    Oh yea. Didn't she look sexy sitting on that North Vietnamese anti aircraft gun??[:(!][:(!][:(!]
    What difference does it make?....we should have hanged LBJ for escalating a no win war....Jane and LBJ will burn together![xx(]
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hanoi Jane

I can't figure out some days which I despise more, her or Obama .

Both traitors