In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any candidate that makes both the republican and democrat big wigs shake in their boots is someone I'll vote for. Those SOB's have been wallowing in our tax money like big lazy fat * hogs for far to long. It's time they were kicked out of the hog lot where they'll have to forage for their food.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    Any candidate that makes both the republican and democrat big wigs shake in their boots is someone I'll vote for. Those SOB's have been wallowing in our tax money like big lazy fat * hogs for far to long. It's time they were kicked out of the hog lot where they'll have to forage for their food.

Nice to see another person that'll vote for Cruz!
    We need a Constitutional conservative to get us back on track. Not another narcissistic, fast talkin' deal maker.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

We need a Constitutional conservative to get us back on track. Not another narcissistic, fast talkin' deal maker.
    So, who is that? Bernie Sanders?
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

So, who is that? Bernie Sanders?

Yeah sure...Bernie......a Jewish POTUS.......just what we need.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love to have Ben Netanyahu as potus!