In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Americas Champion!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
...The Donald is Americas new Champion....10,000 people show up at a Trump rally in Pensacola....the other maybe 10 - 12 people...The new voice of the party...!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ...The Donald is Americas new Champion....10,000 people show up at a Trump rally in Pensacola....the other maybe 10 - 12 people...The new voice of the party...!!!

Sure......he's our champion alright. That's a laugh. He wants Oprah for a running mate and his daughter is a Jew.
    I happen to like Oprah and Jews!....after all, "Jesus" was a Jew!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ....and the Dems are scared as hell that he can win...according to CNN news!
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Sure......he's our champion alright. That's a laugh. He wants Oprah for a running mate and his daughter is a Jew.

But Oprah the Black racist hates your guts and "Jesus" was sacrificed so that the Jewish nationalist Barabbas could live.
  • Options
    edited November -1

But Oprah the Black racist hates your guts and "Jesus" was sacrificed so that the Jewish nationalist Barabbas could live.
    So,do you like Jesus? and do you like Oprah?
  • Options
    WSbulldoggerWSbulldogger Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Obama has been the worst potus since jimmy peanut carter.

I seriously doubt a person as smart at Trump would do worse.

[^]

I agree. I think that he is smart enough to know when he doesn't know and will leave those that do alone to do their job (Keeping America free and keeping America 'the big dog on the block') I am voting for him just like I voted for another 'loser' and that was Ronald Reagan! [8D]
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Obama has been the worst potus since jimmy peanut carter."

Whoa there jack!

This country is in far worse shape today than when Carter was President and this situation was directly caused by actions of Big Zero.I'm not holding up for Carter but ineptitude is different from gross negligence/intentional impropriety.
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I like Jesus but not those who sacrificed him for a folk hero. I like Oprah about as much as she likes any non Black person.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I like Jesus but not those who sacrificed him for a folk hero. I like Oprah about as much as she likes any non Black person.
    So,does the mean your anti Jew?..
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

So,does the mean your anti Jew?..

Heavens no! Just anti-Semitic.[;)]