In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Commander and Chief

Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
Of our Military. Who would you Trust? Wild and reckless? Steady at the Tiller but laying down the Law. Diplomatic, but carries a big stick, and uses it?
Interesting, but that is how I will decide what candidate is best for a Leadership Role to Lead our Republic.
Republic, Federal Government
State Government Has Rights of their own.
There is a Constitution, of the Republic. How many of our "elected leaders" have even read The Legislation to the Republic.
Maybe I see things wrong?

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Missouri Mule K30
    Of our Military. Who would you Trust? Wild and reckless? Steady at the Tiller but laying down the Law. Diplomatic, but carries a big stick, and uses it?
    Interesting, but that is how I will decide what candidate is best for a Leadership Role to Lead our Republic.
    Republic, Federal Government
    State Government Has Rights of their own.
    There is a Constitution, of the Republic. How many of our "elected leaders" have even read The Legislation to the Republic.
    Maybe I see things wrong?

No trust at all....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what good is a cnc if all the experienced military officers have been fired, demoted, or "retired"..all he will have to do is hold the door keys for whoever wants in to salvage the scrap
  • Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    what good is a cnc if all the experienced military officers have been fired, demoted, or "retired"..all he will have to do is hold the door keys for whoever wants in to salvage the scrap

I also thought of the past and current Military leadership that has been swept aside or has been neutered in such a way to be semi effective.
    I believe that when a situation is favorable for Retired or Resigned Officers to be "Reassigned ", could be done when balance has been achieved.
    However, Congress and the Senate must act if the President is creating a serious malfeasance of office.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    legislative branch is busy funneling money into their own enterprises