In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Trump put up or shut up

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
I am sick of his threats to sue people. Trump is a paper assed tiger, calling folks friends one day and liars the next. He is a self serving cad.

Rather than running his mouth spewing his filth and garbage get his New York lawyers to file the law suit challenging Cruz's eligibility to be POTUS or shut up FOREVER about it.

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I am sick of his threats to sue people. Trump is a paper assed tiger, calling folks friends one day and liars the next. He is a self serving cad.

Rather than running his mouth spewing his filth and garbage get his New York lawyers to file the law suit challenging Cruz's eligibility to be POTUS or shut up FOREVER about it.
    ...your talking about the republican nominee...[:o)]
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    what ever happened to speak softly and carry a big stick, talks cheap mr trump. mr myopic.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

If Trump is the nominee I will vote Constitution Party.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

If Trump is the nominee I will vote Constitution Party.
    That is why Bernie Sanders will win!
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,484 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump has obviously read the polls that in a head to head race both Cruz and Rubio kick his butt eight ways from Sunday. He is running scared as it seems once only one man is left standing against him, the party is over. He needs to secure delegates now before the bottom three drop out, because if they do (and they should) before Super Tuesday, Trump will lose.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele