In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Are these quotes from Cruz?

ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
"When I am elected you may not be able to drink the water but we will have an oil well in every yard"!

"that is my economic policy no taxes for the wealthy their money is used to invest and create jobs"

I don't care if my own mother was on it I want to eliminate Social Security and Medicare".

"if they are that old they would already be dead if we didn't give them the medicine".

"I am the son of an Immigrant who sided with Fidel Castro but none of those plicks will get amnesty on my watch".

"Lets say that my Obamacare got canceled and now what"?

Scientist don't know anything, if it isn't in the bible it isn't true and if it is in the bible and I don't like it then you have misinterpreted it".

"Trump may be rich but I have more Wall Street money that Hillary Clinton".

"If I can't get elected with oil and wall street money then cheat".

"I'll go with the Church but why the heck would I care if some ghetto hoods use abortion"?

Gun Control has to be in the equation, I care a rats a__ about the 2nd amendment but I am not addressing that until after I am elected".

I agree with the Senator, NO ONE needs a AR 15 to hunt deer".

These may or may not be attributed to Cruz by an insider to his campaign.

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Scottymac
    "When I am elected you may not be able to drink the water but we will have an oil well in every yard"! Need context to understand completely.

"that is my economic policy no taxes for the wealthy their money is used to invest and create jobs" Need context to understand completely.

I don't care if my own mother was on it I want to eliminate Social Security and Medicare". He is right. SSI is a Ponzi scheme and any "fix" is just kicking the can down the road. SSI is unconstitutional and so is Medicare if you read original intent as I and many millions of others do...

"if they are that old they would already be dead if we didn't give them the medicine".Need context to understand completely.

"I am the son of an Immigrant who sided with Fidel Castro but none of those plicks will get amnesty on my watch". If he means illegals, it sounds reasonable to me.

"Lets say that my Obamacare got canceled and now what"? Need context to understand completely.

Scientist don't know anything, if it isn't in the bible it isn't true and if it is in the bible and I don't like it then you have misinterpreted it". Need context to understand completely.

"Trump may be rich but I have more Wall Street money that Hillary Clinton". Need context to understand completely.

"If I can't get elected with oil and wall street money then cheat". Need context to understand completely.

"I'll go with the Church but why the heck would I care if some ghetto hoods use abortion"? Need context to understand completely.

Gun Control has to be in the equation, I care a rats a__ about the 2nd amendment but I am not addressing that until after I am elected".Need context to understand completely.

I agree with the Senator, NO ONE needs a AR 15 to hunt deer". Need context to understand completely.

These may or may not be attributed to Cruz by an insider to his campaign.

They very well may be but in tone some sound more like Trump. They are also taken with out contextual reference so as quotes they can lead people that think like you down any rabbit hole you choose.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they are, he's the worst politician in history.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:"Scientist don't know anything, if it isn't in the bible it isn't true and if it is in the bible and I don't like it then you have misinterpreted it". Sounds quite a bit like a certain one of our forum members.