In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is anyone going to vote for Clinton? Why???

penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
edited February 2016 in Politics
Is anyone going to vote for Clinton? Why???

Comments

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There isn't a rats * chance that I could ever get that drunk!
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd rather have a rectal exam by an Amazon Man with sausage fingers twice a week for the rest of my life before ever voting for that POS.
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WILL be voting for ANY Republican that is on the ballot.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Trump is the GOP nominee, I will be voting Libertarian.

In many peoples' minds (a loose use of the term) that would be a vote for Clinton or Sanders.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,331 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

In many peoples' minds (a loose use of the term) that would be a vote for Clinton or Sanders.
    Similarly for me, if anyone on the GOP ticket not named Cruz is the nominee, I will be voting Libertarian. Folks think that is a vote for the Democrats but they are mistaken. I have yet to see the math on how that adds a vote to their party that doesn't manipulate some imaginary number.

I recall their arguments during the 2012 election cycle, when I refused to vote for either of the Democratic party candidates (Obama running with the actual Democrat label and Romney, who for whatever reason, was running with the GOP label), and instead voted for Libertarian party candidate Gary Johnson. They were unable to show me then, and will be unable to show me this time, I suspect.[:)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I could vote for Bernie Sanders but not Clinton.

The only reason I would vote for Bernie is to get the ball started on tearing this country all the way down.

As far as voting for a Libertarian I would have to see who it is, I wanted to vote for Johnson in 2012 but I did not. I thought Mitt had a chance to win and was the lesser of 2 evils.

I will not make that mistake again. I am getting sick and tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

I like Gary Johnson.

Gary wants good government...

Cut taxes and balance the budget.

Allow the private sector to create jobs.

Term Limits for the US Congress.

A government that adheres to its Constitutional limits.
    Always protect our Personal Freedom.

An Immigration policy that is fair and promotes jobs.

A government that doesn't spy without warrants or due process.

Gary supports our troops and wants a strong and smart defense that works within budget constraints.
    RLTW

• Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree that the numbers achieved by the Libertarian party won't affect the overall outcome. In that they have never exceeded 1%, nor elected a Senator of House member much less a president. But overall third parties do. And the Libertarian party is one of the many NOT Republican or NOT Democrat Parties.1992 19%, 34%, 43%. BJ won twice with less than 50%
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is "HELL NO" strong enough.

Even in this state (Minnesota) who overall is in the pockets of the Democratic party, I can find few who say they will vote for her.

Most who will do so because they are democrates and will vote for the democratic cadidate even if it was Joseph Mangele , and they are Jewish.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    I agree that the numbers achieved by the Libertarian party won't affect the overall outcome. In that they have never exceeded 1%, nor elected a Senator of House member much less a president. But overall third parties do. And the Libertarian party is one of the many NOT Republican or NOT Democrat Parties.1992 19%, 34%, 43%. BJ won twice with less than 50%

Tell that to the people in Florida who voted for Nader also don't forget the election of 1860.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,797 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes and Why:
    Because there are people out there that want to live the American dream and without having to work a day of their life.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will vote for Bernie,if Trump is not the nominee.....at least Bernie is not the Republican establishment..[8D]
  • Options
    captnobodycaptnobody Member Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

same here. looks like the election for me is to keep Alan Grayson from taking Rubio's Senate seat
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by captnobody

same here. looks like the election for me is to keep Alan Grayson from taking Rubio's Senate seat

Me too.