In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How To Vote...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
...for saving the nation...pull the handle for Donald Trump,you want be sorry! He is a businessman not a Politician!...this is a whole new experiment(Non Politician)....the boat is going over the falls,,,,there is a life line....grab it! That life Line is Donald Trump! Make America Great Again! Vote for Trump!

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    Trump would be a disaster. I'm fairly certain he's never even read the constitution nor would he be able to spell it if asked. He's no friend to gun owners, that's for sure. How you can guzzle his foul swill is quite amazing.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Trump would be a disaster. I'm fairly certain he's never even read the constitution nor would he be able to spell it if asked. He's no friend to gun owners, that's for sure. How you can guzzle his foul swill is quite amazing.
    Why should he read the constitution ? Just implement it! Do you Hillary reads the constitution?....Rand Paul lost....go with a winner...be brave welcome a new dollar...