In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Close The Deal!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Donald Trump can close the deal.... Like it or not, nothing like him on the scene since Teddy Roosevelt!....[;)]

Comments

• Options
    ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With Rubio's albeit expected poor performance the Establishment is now willing to close ranks around Cruz and do everything in their power to prevent a guy who owes them noting from winning.

Even Lindsey is now a Cruz fan.

Trump is the only Candidate the Dem's fear as he can take the "Reagen Dems" too.
    Why do you think the CNN polls are tainted to show that Rubio and Cruz can beat Hillary but Trump can't? Especially when Rubio and Cruz can't beat Trump but they can beat Hillary???!! What kind of math is that?
    The now approaching Billions spent to discredit Trump isn't even necessary if the Republicans were not so rat infested.

Simple thing is Trump is the only candidate that can beat her and the drum pounding Cruz supporters are willing to give up the POTUS job to prevent from losing their control over Washington.

Cruz is a sick shunned angry Narcissist who has repeatedly trumpeted his own horn. He was tossed out of the GOP fast track after showing his true colors. He is now on a vendetta to scorch the GOP at any and all costs. The fact that he is now their only hope of maintaining control of Washington has many of them puking in the aisles and is laughable if not such a tragedy for mankind.

Again I would have to ask how could any father or woman vote for a guy who would require a woman to bear a child conceived of filth?
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    The comparison of Trump to Teddy is a good one, especially if one remembers just how terrible a president Teddy was.[;)]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    The comparison of Trump to Teddy is a good one, especially if one remembers just how terrible a president Teddy was.[;)]

So terrible his face is on Mt Rushmore
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

So terrible his face is on Mt Rushmore
    And so is Lincoln's... your point? It's increasingly obvious, folks just don't care about constitutional restrictions on the office of the president. You surprise me Rack Ops.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Teddy Roosevelt was a great POTUS!....Brought the Nation into the 20th century...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Teddy Roosevelt was a great POTUS!....Brought the Nation into the 20th century...
    Oh? He was a progressive of the first order. Was it his government overreach you love or his stance on eminent domain? You're definitely on the mark, Trump is just like Teddy.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Donald Trump can close the deal.... Like it or not, nothing like him on the scene since Teddy Roosevelt!....[;)]

Marvelous, comparing Trump to the first Constitution ignoring States Rights stomping Progressive; just what America needs, NOT. Trump can't spell Constitution and is a narcissist, no different than Obama.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's increasingly obvious, folks just don't care about constitutional restrictions on the office of the president. You surprise me Rack Ops.

If I felt that Cruz was the pillar of civic virtue that his supporters portrayed him to be, I could see your point. As it stands, Cruz has waged a campaign dirtier than even the evil megolaniac Trump.

As far as I am concerned, our best candidate was lost when Paul dropped out.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    After much thought about the GOP....I have come to realize that the only way to save our heritage , is complete revolution......and it could happen if the establishment party throws the election...[:(]
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I suppose it should no longer surprise me that so many people are blissfully unaware of Teddy's history as the 1st Progressive president. He may have had a storied military history, but he also thought himself wiser than the Founding Fathers as to the proper role and limits of government.

Maybe not surprising, but undoubtedly worrisome.