In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Confederate Heritage Month...

2»

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don, I still love you even when your wrong....most people that try to hide their forefathers have something to not be proud of....I'm only going by DNA.....Most all people in the world evolved from the Nile Civilization...migration settled this continent...Barzilla has always stepped in to religious themes, which I am fine with ,but heritage is something to be proud of if you have one...[:D]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Don, I still love you even when your wrong....most people that try to hide their forefathers have something to not be proud of....I'm only going by DNA.....Most all people in the world evolved from the Nile Civilization...migration settled this continent...Barzilla has always stepped in to religious themes, which I am fine with ,but heritage is something to be proud of if you have one...[:D]

My heritage is American. I am probably 1/2 Irish, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Norweign, but it is not 100% clear the. My paternal grandmother was 100% Irish.

I identify with none of those countries or cultures except on March 18, the month of October and and some every now and then some slimey fish food and potato tortillas during the holidays. My heritage is what it is. I had no control of it so I see no reason to feel pride. I embrace the heritage that is the country in which I was born and choose to live, but that is about it.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

Paul set aside that approach, counting it as "filthy rags".

An interesting word study, that term translated "filthy".

Wonder where he got that idea ?

Just whom do you serve, pwillie ?
    Who and what are you talking about?......do they prescribe meds when you are on recess?.....Barz... You can go and come as you please......its OK! We know you think your an eccentric gun owner (I think)...no one cares if you quote scripture....some day we will all know where it began....takes a little time...your loved by all on this forum...[:o)]....don't forget, to come out of the closet ,is to open the door..
    edited November -1
  • varsity07840varsity07840 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    We're excited! We're preparing to celebrate black history month here in Georgia starting next week. We always decorate and dress for the occasion. It's just our way of giving back to the community. [:D]

128619833_zpsfhwz5mwf.jpg

How come all you boys in baby PJs have brown spots on your posteriors?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by varsity07840
    We're excited! We're preparing to celebrate black history month here in Georgia starting next week. We always decorate and dress for the occasion. It's just our way of giving back to the community. [:D]

Welcome to the forum...where do I send your "sheets"???
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

It comes form sitting on liberal POS like you.
    edited November -1

You scared of the Klan? You beat your wife?

edited November -1

Welcome to the forum...where do I send your "sheets"???

Klan scare you? You beat your wife?