In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

who has donated to Ted Cruz?

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
nevermind. found what i was looking for

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that guys a "Turk".....politics as usual.....[:o)]
  • Options
    ScottymacScottymac Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is number one in Big Oil donors and close in Wall Street donations, however he owes no one any favors.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It could be because of his tax plan or his view of excessive government agencies and over regulation. A plan that is good for economic growth from someone that is consistent in their positions and has actually DONE what they said they would do deserves support.

Here ya go. It works, I just used it.[:D]

https://contribute.tedcruz.org/march-to-victory-fund/?recurring=true
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trickle down as Cruz depends on for his plan has NEVER worked not once quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    It could be because of his tax plan or his view of excessive government agencies and over regulation. A plan that is good for economic growth from someone that is consistent in their positions and has actually DONE what they said they would do deserves support.

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Scottymac
    Trickle down as Cruz depends on for his plan has NEVER worked not once quote:Originally posted by casper1947

I do not believe Cruz's tax plan is any more "Trickle down" than any other flat tax plan. But by not working are you referring to Regan's plan? Cut taxes (like Trump wants)? In the 80's the economy did expand but the deficit grew because the Democrat controlled Congress NEVER cut spending. In politics NEVER accept a gentleman's agreement from a Democrat.

What is "The Donald" position on base line budgeting. Cruz wants it ended.

"The Donald" has endorsed tariffs. Seniors will pay for this, as will all consumers. Subtractive-vat tax, tariff, business taxes are all paid by the consumer.

For those that think the current tax system is "fair " then why not apply it fairly. Let's use a progressive sales tax as well. Something like if you buy Focus you can pay and 8% tax, an F-250 12% and a Mercedes 18%, etc. Or perhaps pay 8% tax on a Hi-Point and 20% on a Glock or S&W. That would be FAIR.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are having trouble reading or comprehending? Cruz's plan cuts taxes for the top 1% 29.1%, the bottom 4.3%.

And CRUZ himself says the tax cuts for the top will trickle down to the employees you know like it always has.

Cruz explains that the increased income (Expected) from his huge tax elimination plan for the top 1% will raise the lower earners income enough to cover the increased costs of goods passed on by his Business transfer tax Wise up bud

quote:Originally posted by casper1947

I do not believe Cruz's tax plan is any more "Trickle down" than any other flat tax plan. But by not working are you referring to Regan's plan? Cut taxes (like Trump wants)? In the 80's the economy did expand but the deficit grew because the Democrat controlled Congress NEVER cut spending. In politics NEVER accept a gentleman's agreement from a Democrat.

"The Donald" has endorsed tariffs. Seniors will pay for this, as will all consumers. Subtractive-vat tax, tariff, business taxes are all paid by the consumer.

For those that think the current tax system is "fair " then why not apply it fairly. Let's use a progressive sales tax as well. Something like if you buy Focus you can pay and 8% tax, an F-250 12% and a Mercedes 18%, etc. Or perhaps pay 8% tax on a Hi-Point and 20% on a Glock or S&W. That would be FAIR.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1

Don't feed the troll. And don't try to refute its lies with facts. Facts are unimportant to the troll.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Candidate hasn't asked me for any money....I get robo calls daily begging for money for the GOP Candidates....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Don't feed the troll. And don't try to refute its lies with facts. Facts are unimportant to the troll.

I like to stay with facts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and opinions are usually based on experience or perception, not necessarily facts. I attempt to address topics (OK this thread was about contributions) and not posters because of their options. Yes it is an exercise in futility.

Much of the time I view this as a personal conditioning in conflict resolution. I think it helps since I carry a 1911G now that we are open carry. Patience is a virtue. But I do get up and walk around a lot when composing responses.[:D]

What frustrates me the most are those that real against the establishment but are so ready to accept BIG government. They are the same thing. I believe in enumerated powers in the Constitution and if there truly is a need for expansion then use the amendment process , not simply ignoring the Constitution and passing legislation or the courts.