In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump Shutdown...

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
....in Chicago!....claims too dangerous for rally...30,000 turned away....will this hurt Trump?

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see how this will do anything but help Trump.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    I believe your right!
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I agree, Don. The responses by Cruz and Rubio were cringeworthy. They all but asked the protesers to forgive the right for upsetting them.

Cruz has been getting blasted on message boards and forums by 'former' supporters...and he deserves it.

I thought he was smart enough to know when to stop campaigning, and stand up for principle. I guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

I agree, Don. The responses by Cruz and Rubio were cringeworthy. They all but asked the protesers to forgive the right for upsetting them.

Cruz has been getting blasted on message boards and forums by 'former' supporters...and he deserves it.

I thought he was smart enough to know when to stop campaigning, and stand up for principle. I guess I was wrong.

Agreed, Dads.

Trying to deflect the blame to Trump was stupid.

He is accumulating quite a litany of stupid comments, and is looking less Presidential by the day. I still think he is the best of the lot, but am beginning to doubt if he is worth supporting anymore.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    "Deflect the blame to Trump " ?

You must be joking.

No doubt those non-Trump folk who protested have their share of blame, but that was certainly the result of a two way situation.

From isolated Trump supporters assaulting opponents to now claiming professionally organized "wise guys" are causing the trouble, how far away is the presence of an organized private security group ?

Wanna bet they dress in brown ?

Just the first example of chickens coming home to roost, I figure.
    I hope your right!
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    "Deflect the blame to Trump " ?

You must be joking.

No doubt those non-Trump folk who protested have their share of blame, but that was certainly the result of a two way situation.

From isolated Trump supporters assaulting opponents to now claiming professionally organized "wise guys" are causing the trouble, how far away is the presence of an organized private security group ?

Wanna bet they dress in brown ?

Just the first example of chickens coming home to roost, I figure.

Yes, I am sure random, unconnected, disorganized individual who had never had any contact just happened to have the same exact sign printed for themselves to hold, as well as the matching random t-shirts...and then individually forced the Political Director for MoveOn.org to take credit for it.

Yep. Ridiculous to claim otherwise. Completely plausible explanation.