In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ohioans!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Get out the vote for Donald Trump ! Both Rubio and Kasich have both stated they may not support Trump if he is the nominee! Join us Southerners to make America Great Again! What do we have to lose?....Both Rubio and Kasich are not strong performers, and ted Cruz has noshot at POTUS,as both Hillary and Bernie will torch him in the big dance! This time guys, lets ride together!FB_IMG_1436818462467_zpsh6ld7dok.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Trump is the answer I hate to think what the question was.
    I tremble to think of the damage his being at the top of the
    ticket would have on the rest of the offices downstream.
    My staying home on election day won't make any difference in the Presidential race here in the DPRK but if many others do the same
    it would affect some lower races.
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't stay home. there is NO reason the down ballot should suffer.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    If Trump is the answer I hate to think what the question was.
    I tremble to think of the damage his being at the top of the
    ticket would have on the rest of the offices downstream.
    My staying home on election day won't make any difference in the Presidential race here in the DPRK but if many others do the same
    it would affect some lower races.

If you can't in good conscience vote for some one at least get out and vote against some one, but do vote. When you vote you earn the right to beech. [:)]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Folks its about time the we came together for the good of the Nation...the old way hasn't worked...looked what we have spawned! [xx(]