In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump opens Pandora?s box in US ( ChINa)

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
Looks like China does not like poor whites and Trump for president!
The pot is beginning to boil! Mao kill more Chinese than anybody! Hitler and Mussolini can't hold a candle to Stalin & Mao as mass murders!

serf

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/973564.shtml

The rise of Trump has opened a Pandora's box in US society. Trump's supporters are mostly lower-class whites, and they lost a lot after the 2008 financial crisis. The US used to have the largest and most stable middle class in the Western world, but many are going down.

That's when Trump emerged. Big-mouthed, anti-traditional, abusively forthright, he is a perfect populist that could easily provoke the public. Despite candidates' promises, Americans know elections cannot really change their lives. Then, why not support Trump and vent their spleen?

The rise of a racist in the US political arena worries the whole world. Usually, the tempo of the evolution of US politics can be predicted, while Trump's ascent indicates all possibilities and unpredictability. He has even been called another Benito Mussolini or Adolf Hitler by some Western media.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, a heavy lesson for Western democracy. Now, most analysts believe the US election system will stop Trump from being president eventually. The process will be scary but not dangerous.

Comments

• Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats quite the unbiased article, i would say.....bwahahahahahaha
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is gone flatten Rubio and Cruz in Florida today !!
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,484 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is a blowhard punk and a bully, but to call him a racist and the comparison to historical tyrants is ridiculous and suggests nothing in the article is worth consideration.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The big difference is Trump can't be bought like Hillary,Bernie, Bush, Rubio and others
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anyone can be compared to Benito Mussolini or Adolf Hitler it's the SOB that's in the white house now.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I keep hearing that Trump is a racist. So far I haven't heard one particle of evidence that he is. Accusations do not establish a fact. How is it that he got 46% of the Spanish vote in Nevada?? Everyplace the black people are under Democrat leadership they have suffered poverty and lawlessness. They are no better off financially under democrat rule than when they were under slavery. It's all the same. The Democrats see everything in Black and white because they cannot get elected without racism. What bothers the status Quo is that he can't be bought off. He would not be my first choice but he is a lot better than what we have now. Nobody else in this race has ever hired a single person. Few of them have ever even had a job. What the heck do they know about us?? Nothing but hearsay. We have been ruled by Liars. The problem is most people are too lazy or too stupid to tell the difference.
    Question -- Is doctor Carson a low class white, is Chris Christie, How about Sara Palin?? Lies lies. I am a pretty well off white and pretty well educated and I'm voting for him. The country is almost. gone. What the heck have we got to loose? Are government is totally corrupt from top to bottom. I was in politics for 13 years. I know.
    I fear that Trump might end up like George Wallace.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Media as part of the establishment will paint Trump as the outsider he is...

This is one of the best things about Trump. He is his own man.[:)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,282 ******
    edited November -1
    In the end, there really isn't too much difference between Trump and Chocolate Jesus.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,788 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "In the end, there really isn't too much difference between Trump and Chocolate Jesus."

In what world do you live?
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,282 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mobuck
    "In the end, there really isn't too much difference between Trump and Chocolate Jesus."

Reality. Feel free to examine each of their records and get back to me.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    In the end, there really isn't too much difference between Trump and Chocolate Jesus.
    Thats just stupid, as Donald would say.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'll take a chance on about ANYBODY that will stand for the USA and NOT the same ol s--t that is begging to be elected for their own benefit
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    reality is O never heard a job other than communty bababooey stirrer. Trump is a businessman. Trump has no record as a politician BECAUSE HE ISN'T ONE, O's record is well, like his work historyquote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by Mobuck

Reality. Feel free to examine each of their records and get back to me.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can' name one thing they have in common in any way. The trouble with the whole country is there are too many voters like you who never spend the time an effort to find out the difference. What the hell did Obama ever do to earn a living? He couldn't run a popcorn stand at a profit.
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Looks like China does not like poor whites and Trump for president!
    The pot is beginning to boil! Mao kill more Chinese than anybody! Hitler and Mussolini can't hold a candle to Stalin & Mao as mass murders!

serf

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/973564.shtml

The rise of Trump has opened a Pandora's box in US society. Trump's supporters are mostly lower-class whites, and they lost a lot after the 2008 financial crisis. The US used to have the largest and most stable middle class in the Western world, but many are going down.

That's when Trump emerged. Big-mouthed, anti-traditional, abusively forthright, he is a perfect populist that could easily provoke the public. Despite candidates' promises, Americans know elections cannot really change their lives. Then, why not support Trump and vent their spleen?

The rise of a racist in the US political arena worries the whole world. Usually, the tempo of the evolution of US politics can be predicted, while Trump's ascent indicates all possibilities and unpredictability. He has even been called another Benito Mussolini or Adolf Hitler by some Western media.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, a heavy lesson for Western democracy. Now, most analysts believe the US election system will stop Trump from being president eventually. The process will be scary but not dangerous.

when Trump gets in, he's going to cut your Fed job and pension from the budget...
    (laughter)...
  • Options
    rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    well why not another one? there's been a raciest in the white house for 7 years already