In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Now I know Why!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Politics
...that I can't vote for Cruz or Kasich.....Trump said he would support the nominee , Cruz is hedging on voting for Trump (supporting him) in the National election, after he said he would...Cruz and Kasich have both shown the colors![xx(][xx(] Politics as usual,what do you expect?

Comments

• Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    Folks its about time the we came together for the good of the Nation...the old way hasn't worked...looked what we have spawned! [xx(]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,311 ******
    edited November -1
    ...that I can't vote for Cruz or Kasich.....Trump said he would support the nominee , Cruz is hedging on voting for Trump (supporting him) in the National election, after he said he would...Cruz and Kasich have both shown the colors![xx(][xx(] Politics as usual,what do you expect?
    Principles are something you're so unfamiliar with you think that it must be politics as usual? Get a grip man.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it would be a lot to expect Cruz or Rubio to support Trump after all the BS he has spouted about Cruz And his supporters. It looks like Trump has used a scorched earth campaign and then expects love and kisses when it's over.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Principles are something you're so unfamiliar with you think that it must be politics as usual? Get a grip man.
    Trump is a business man,just like me, and my word is my bond...I have been in business for over 40 years ,how long would I have lasted if I hadn't kept my word? You must be a worker bee , and never have had to make a payroll....That's why I support Trump...he has made a payroll , none of the others can spell it...[:o)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,311 ******
    edited November -1
    Trump is a business man,just like me, and my word is my bond...I have been in business for over 40 years ,how long would I have lasted if I hadn't kept my word? You must be a worker bee , and never have had to make a payroll....That's why I support Trump...he has made a payroll , none of the others can spell it...[:o)]
    Well, then explain yourself. Cause your op makes no sense whatsoever.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, then explain yourself. Cause your op makes no sense whatsoever.
    Explain what? Cruz and Kasich have both backed out on the agreement...[:(]